Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A thought I had on how women officers in military will be a disaster

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
I'm not discussing how they want the bar lowered to get in military or how they do much less harsh jobs than their male counterparts or how they are weaker than me.

Their is one thing I think nobody has mentioned till now.

In time of warfare when your partners are dying and you are in a remote shithole away from your home and family and you start to breakdown and lose morale who do you turn to? Your officer above you.

Now what would happen when a female officer will see weak side of her men? When they start to lose morale or worse become depressed? She would be disgusted by her own soldiers. Rather than helping them, boosting their morale she would see them with disgust. She would avoid these situations pushing the men under her in an even worse mental situation. Guess what will happen then?

Jfl, they weren’t made for the hardships of war and battle. They were made to bear children and stay far away from battle.

Jfl, they weren’t made for the hardships of war and battle. They were made to bear children and stay far away from battle.

Biology is too hard for some people to understand.

Biology is too hard for some people to understand.
Yup. Not just biology, I even had a friend deny an article that proves Your HS/adolescent years determines your emotional foundation for the rest of your life.

Females are completely unfit for combat or leading JFL I cant believe how ridiculous the female drill sergeants are when a male screams its scares me when it a girl its just annoying

Women can't rescue a man since he's too heavy.

Also Cleopatra, when she fled in panic at the battle of Actium she completely ruined it for Marc Antony.

(over for nonhistorycels)

Didn't the last US Navy ship collision get caused primarily by the female officers not doing their duties? I forgot the names and details but the jist was two important female officers weren't on speaking terms (lol) and therefore didn't relay important information to each other which could have averted a collision.

Didn't the last US Navy ship collision get caused primarily by the female officers not doing their duties? I forgot the names and details but the jist was two important female officers weren't on speaking terms (lol) and therefore didn't relay important information to each other which could have averted a collision.
Don't know because not American but sounds pretty brutal as those American ships cost alot from what i know ( although the Navy seals have less costly ships I think ).

Stress increases risk taking behavior in males and reduces it in females.
This automatically makes women shit soldiers.

There is a reason why medieval warhorses have been males. (Also females are more valuable obviously.)
Similarly, even if they matched a male in body and behaviour, Whole point of war is to secure the future of a tribe.
If you are sending women to war, it defeats the purpose.

As if they'd even see combat. All they gotta do is get preggers to avoid it and then abort. Do it 10x and the 11th child murder is free.

Based.
:feelsthink:

As if they'd even see combat. All they gotta do is get preggers to avoid it and then abort. Do it 10x and the 11th child murder is free.

:feelskek:
I am laughing, but i wish it wasnt true.