Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A thing i dont get from incel comunities

R

RealestFakecel

Recruit
★★★★★
Every time me or another incel who talks about his friends a huge part of the comunity goes full "normie get out reeee" because somewhat incels can not have friends.

Im very concerned that inceldom are sometimes accompanied by bulling,  isolation, NEET and another kind of social circunstancies that implies no friends, but not always.

Friendship in +18 are just about personality or mental health, no one gives a fuck in work or college if you are ugly to befriends. If you are a decent and mentally health person and you are in college or have a full-time job your social isolation is your fault honestly.

RealestFakecel said:
Every time me or another incel who talks about his friends a huge part of the comunity goes full "normie get out reeee" because somewhat incels can not have friends.

Im very concerned that inceldom are sometimes accompanied by bulling,  isolation, NEET and another kind of social circunstancies that implies no friends, but not always.

Friendship in +18 are just about personality or mental health, no one gives a fuck in work or college if you are ugly to befriends. If you are a decent and mentally health person and you are in college or have a full-time job your social isolation is your fault honestly.

No shit?

A lot of people were bullied when they were kids because of how ugly they were. That also means you're a social outcast which means no friends. 

If you have friends, good for you. But assuming that everyone here should have them is pretty pretentious. Making friends might be easy for you, but not for everyone here.

VLÖ said:
No shit?

A lot of people were bullied when they were kids because of how ugly they were. That also means you're a social outcast which means no friends. 

If you have friends, good for you. But assuming that everyone here should have them is pretty pretentious. Making friends might be easy for you, but not for everyone here.

WERE BULLIED, not is being bullied. If they have 20 years they cant blame all the BS they suffer for a thing who happen 5 years before. If they have mental scars due bulling that make them dificult to make friends i can understand it, but NEETing or isolating instead of overcome/do therapy wont help.

I dont assume that everyone should have friends, just telling that up to some age if you are an outcast is mostly own fault.

RealestFakecel said:
WERE BULLIED, not is being bullied. If they have 20 years they cant blame all the BS they suffer for a thing who happen 5 years before. If they have mental scars due bulling that make them dificult to make friends i can understand it, but NEETing or isolating instead of overcome/do therapy wont help.

I dont assume that everyone should have friends, just telling that up to some age if you are isolated is mostly own fault.

What you don't realize is making new friends from scratch is very hard. Especially if you are older. People will just look at you as some complete stranger who they have no idea about.

Most friends are made by a friend of a friend introducing you at some party or get-together. If you had no friends to begin with, you won't be making any new ones either. Very few people actually find random friends off the street, that shit just happens in movies. And don't even think about saying "but clubs/hobbies!", people go there with their own groups. Maybe you'll find another incel there who came there alone, but most people there will already be with their friends and will probably not be looking for new ones, especially nobodies. 

At least in my country anyway, your brand of hellhole might vary.

VLÖ said:
What you don't realize is making new friends from scratch is very hard. Especially if you are older. People will just look at you as some complete stranger who they have no idea about.

Most friends are made by a friend of a friend introducing you at some party or get-together. If you had no friends to begin with, you won't be making any new ones either. Very few people actually find random friends off the street, that shit just happens in movies. And don't even think about saying "but clubs/hobbies!", people go there with their own groups. Maybe you'll find another incel there who came there alone, but most people there will already be with their friends and will probably not be looking for new ones, especially nobodies. 

At least in my country anyway, your brand of hellhole might vary.

we both EU dude, and we both know that u can make a lot of friends in amateur sports team  (just an example)

RealestFakecel said:
we both EU dude, and we both know that u can make a lot of friends in amateur sports team  (just an example)

Western or Eastern?

And you better not suck at the sport, otherwise you will be ousted. Sports is really competitive, which means people there are much more likely to gang up on you if you fuck up, because you're alone and nobody will defend you.

VLÖ said:
Western or Eastern?

And you better not suck at the sport, otherwise you will be ousted. Sports is really competitive, which means people there are much more likely to gang up on you if you fuck up, because you're alone and nobody will defend you.

ESP.

idk mate, if you suck at all things in life and ugly ASF just rope. but i dont believe that there is people that sucks at EVERYTHING.

also there is the work partner card to play.

RealestFakecel said:
ESP.

idk mate, if you suck at all things in life and ugly ASF just rope. but i dont believe that there is people that sucks at EVERYTHING.

also there is the work partner card to play.

I don't think sport qualifies as "everything" lmao. I like some team sport occasionally, but I don't see myself doing it as a hobby. I much more prefer cycling.

And tbh ugly people rarely go to sport anyway, at least from what I've seen. How many uggos do you see in NFL, FIFA, NBA? Not that many.

VLÖ said:
I don't think sport qualifies as "everything" lmao. I like some team sport occasionally, but I don't see myself doing it as a hobby. I much more prefer cycling.

And tbh ugly people rarely go to sport anyway, at least from what I've seen. How many uggos do you see in NFL, FIFA, NBA? Not that many.

idk, im just thinking that if you are decent in some activity you can easy find some people to practice it with, and therefore become friends.

mesut ozil, luka modric, sami khedira, peter crouch, sebastian vettel, carlos tevez, gervinho

RealestFakecel said:
idk, im just thinking that if you are decent in some activity you can easy find some people to practice it with, and therefore become friends.

mesut ozil, luka modric, sami khedira, peter crouch, sebastian vettel, carlos tevez, gervinho

Alright fair point, most of those guys look pretty bad, except for Vettel. He's not bad looking at all.

I'm probably not going to stay here for very long anyway, I'm planning to move away. I'll probably just start over then and try something.

I used to do acting when I was young, but I'm way too ugly for that lmao.

VLÖ said:
Alright fair point, most of those guys look pretty bad, except for Vettel. He's not bad looking at all.

I'm probably not going to stay here for very long anyway, I'm planning to move away. I'll probably just start over then and try something.

I used to do acting when I was young, but I'm way too ugly for that lmao.

you can play main character of the humpback of notre damme or phantom of the opera lol

Incels can have friends

RealestFakecel said:
you can play main character of the humpback of notre damme or phantom of the opera lol

HIS NAME IS QUASIMODO YOU CUCK

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Incels can have friends

HIS NAME IS QUASIMODO YOU CUCK

you are literally hitler, dont talk to me or my son ever again

RealestFakecel said:
you are literally hitler, dont talk to me or my son ever again

Who is your son? and Hitler did nothing wrong

Who is your son? and Hitler did nothing wrong

just a typical reddit cuck slang brah

RealestFakecel said:
just a typical reddit cuck slang brah

reddit? you mean that site that banned us and discourages freedom of speech? ya fuck that site and u/spez

reddit? you mean that site that banned us and discourages freedom of speech? ya fuck that site and u/spez

yes, that site.

VLÖ said:
Most friends are made by a friend of a friend introducing you at some party or get-together. If you had no friends to begin with, you won't be making any new ones either. Very few people actually find random friends off the street, that shit just happens in movies. And don't even think about saying "but clubs/hobbies!", people go there with their own groups. Maybe you'll find another incel there who came there alone, but most people there will already be with their friends and will probably not be looking for new ones, especially nobodies.

So according to you, when a person moves from their hometown, they pretty much resign themselves to never have a friend again?

blickpall said:
So according to you, when a person moves from their hometown, they pretty much resign themselves to never have a friend again?

Read the last line.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]At least in my country anyway, your brand of hellhole might vary.[/font]

If you live in EE and can prove otherwise, let me know. And besides, most countries here are so small it doesn't matter if you move.

And you know, the internet exists. That was maybe a valid argument 20 years ago lmao.

VLÖ said:
Read the last line.

If you live in EE and can prove otherwise, let me know. And besides, most countries here are so small it doesn't matter if you move.

And you know, the internet exists. That was maybe a valid argument 20 years ago lmao.

I'm just pointing out the absurdity in thinking that once you relocate, you will never be able to go out and meet and connect with new people in your new location, unless it's YOU that is the problem. It's not some general rule that applies to everyone, it only applies to people who are socially retarded and would prefer to sit at home than risk socialization, which I can empathize with completely.

However, what you're suggesting can't be true ANYWHERE because it makes 0 sense.

I lived in Moscow and moved to St. Petersburg for a summer, met some guys to hang out.

blickpall said:
I'm just pointing out the absurdity in thinking that once you relocate, you will never be able to go out and meet and connect with new people in your new location, unless it's YOU that is the problem. It's not some general rule that applies to everyone, it only applies to people who are socially retarded and would prefer to sit at home than risk socialization, which I can empathize with completely.

However, what you're suggesting can't be true ANYWHERE because it makes 0 sense.

I lived in Moscow and moved to St. Petersburg for a summer, met some guys to hang out.

Obviously you can meet new people if you relocate. Then you have an excuse and people will be more lenient, but if you've lived in the same town for say 10 years you can't just say "I'm new here", unless you've literally never left your house.

Where did you meet them? Russia isn't exactly the capital of world friendliness, most Russians here tend to stick together with other Russians.

blickpall said:

beyond HS is there any real risk in socialize?

VLÖ said:
Obviously you can meet new people if you relocate. Then you have an excuse and people will be more lenient, but if you've lived in the same town for say 10 years you can't just say "I'm new here", unless you've literally never left your house.

Where did you meet them? Russia isn't exactly the capital of world friendliness, most Russians here tend to stick together with other Russians.

Ok, so you can meet new people. Checkmark. Why do you need "I'm new here" excuse. Why not just say "Where do you like to hang out/what do you like to do?" which is the same point just without the premise?

They were from the cul-de-sac, met them eating semechki in the courtyard.

RealestFakecel said:
beyond HS is there any real risk in socialize?

Depends on who you are, entirely.

blickpall said:
Ok, so you can meet new people. Checkmark. Why do you need "I'm new here" excuse. Why not just say "Where do you like to hang out/what do you like to do?" which is the same point just without the premise?

Because if you seem like you're just a random local they might look at you funny. People here are extremely violent, all the time there's shit on the news about someone assaulting someone. 

Even at my school I've seen people secretly take snapchat videos of (ugly) people trying to socialize. And it was a guy who recorded it. 
Maybe it's not so bad at workplaces, but uggos get caught on camera way too often.

blickpall said:
Depends on who you are, entirely.

i dont know how are someone going to be harmed for trying to socialize in adulthood.

I meet and talk to a lot of people and make new bonds, however everyone has already their lives so they do not bother to connect in a better way.

i have never had a friend. not by choice

>I dont assume that everyone should have friends, just telling that up to some age if you are an outcast is mostly own fault.

wew

wow, can't believe this trash is allowed. Never thought I'd see faggots advocating for therapy and blaming incels for not having friends.