Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A theory that i think of sometimes...

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, one shower away from ascending
★★★★
What if we were bully chads in our past lives and now we are subhumans in our current life to pay the sins of our bully chad past lives?

I think it is interesting to think about.

(Yes I know this isn't an original idea)

Serves me right for cucking you with your oneitis

I too watch vsauce

Cool theory, but I don’t really believe in past lives and reincarnation. I think most likely there is just nothing after death and we only have one life. If we are lucky, which is a big if as there is no proof, maybe there is heaven and we just stay there forever after death.

Cool theory, but I don’t really believe in past lives and reincarnation. I think most likely there is just nothing after death and we only have one life. If we are lucky, which is a big if as there is no proof, maybe there is heaven and we just stay there forever after death.
I really hope heaven exist tbh

I am a Stacy from a parallel dimension who was reborn from a Chad who was reborn from a sigma who was reborn from an alpha wolf in Pangaea

I am a Stacy from a parallel dimension who was reborn from a Chad who was reborn from a sigma who was reborn from an alpha wolf in Pangaea
All that and now you are rebirthed as a subhuman.

Brootal

I used to post here in my previous life. I remember the past cyclical iteration of the universe like it was yesterday.

I really hope heaven exist tbh
Same bro. Imagine all of us get to heaven and suddenly have Stacy gfs that will do anything for us. I’m also a realist though and understand that there is a good chance that nothing comes after death.

Same bro. Imagine all of us get to heaven and suddenly have Stacy gfs that will do anything for us. I’m also a realist though and understand that there is a good chance that nothing comes after death.
Yeah.

It would be nice to just spend time with loved ones and just live peacefully forever.

I can't even wrap head around the fact that there may be absolute nothingness after death

Yeah.

It would be nice to just spend time with loved ones and just live peacefully forever.

I can't even wrap head around the fact that there may be absolute nothingness after death
It sure would be nice to see all the loved ones I’ve lost again, especially my father. Him and I did so much cool car stuff and work on our cabin together. I still do the stuff myself, but it’s not the same without him to enjoy it with, joke around with, and work together on more complicated projects. I’m just glad we made the most of our time together. I’ve come to terms with the fact that there might be nothing after death. Even if nothing is all that is after this life, that also means no more suffering. I’ve been through horrendous health issues in the past where absolute nothingness would have felt a lot better than the agony I was going through. Sure would be nice though if there was heaven and we all got the lives we deserved.

It sure would be nice to see all the loved ones I’ve lost again, especially my father. Him and I did so much cool car stuff and work on our cabin together. I still do the stuff myself, but it’s not the same without him to enjoy it with, joke around with, and work together on more complicated projects. I’m just glad we made the most of our time together. I’ve come to terms with the fact that there might be nothing after death. Even if nothing is all that is after this life, that also means no more suffering. I’ve been through horrendous health issues in the past where absolute nothingness would have felt a lot better than the agony I was going through. Sure would be nice though if there was heaven and we all got the lives we deserved.
So true

Nigga please, you know there isnt any of that voodoo shiet around, open yo eyes man. Look the almighty lord *sucks his fingers* can i get a hallelujah? Amen. Created you and me fairly as in, you might be broke and down but gAd will repay us in the after life you get me my brotha from anotha motha. Now stop thinking about all the incel and chad shiet and go back to shooting niggas or summin, you feel me.

Nigga please, you know there isnt any of that voodoo shiet around, open yo eyes man. Look the almighty lord *sucks his fingers* can i get a hallelujah? Amen. Created you and me fairly as in, you might be broke and down but gAd will repay us in the after life you get me my brotha from anotha motha. Now stop thinking about all the incel and chad shiet and go back to shooting niggas or summin, you feel me.
Lmaoo

I hope so too man
It does, as an incel, all you literally have is god.
Soy argument incoming WATCH OUT
"if god is real, they why me incel"
This life is not fair and god said he will repay us in the afterlife, hence the expression of 72 virgins. In islam its not like a fixed number or anything, it's just an expression.

If anything evolution doesnt make sense (dont try to explain it, am a radical and don't believe in jew science) if it is the survival of the fittest why do we exist????

It does, as an incel, all you literally have is god.
Soy argument incoming WATCH OUT
"if god is real, they why me incel"
This life is not fair and god said he will repay us in the afterlife, hence the expression of 72 virgins. In islam its not like a fixed number or anything, it's just an expression.

If anything evolution doesnt make sense (dont try to explain it, am a radical and don't believe in jew science) if it is the survival of the fittest why do we exist????
If heaven is real then does that mean that hell is real too? I've been such a degenerate all my life and I've cursed out God so many times due to anger and frustration. It's hard not to be scared when I've screwed things up so badly.

If heaven is real then does that mean that hell is real too? I've been such a degenerate all my life and I've cursed out God so many times due to anger and frustration. It's hard not to be scared when I've screwed things up so badly.
Yeah same, we are all kinda screwed but hey god is the most merciful, its one of his attributes so you never know, he might understand our struggle and let us pass

Yeah same, we are all kinda screwed but hey god is the most merciful, its one of his attributes so you never know, he might understand our struggle and let us pass
I hope so brocel, I really do. I don't think that I could ever do this life over again.