Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A theory regarding why they want to destroy virginity

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
So, I have been reading once again mythologic related topics. This time it is about Saoshyant. The saviour are born by a virgin. It is the same everywhere else as well. From the typical virgin birth mentioned in the bible to the birth of divine entities itself. They want to destroy the possibility of a saviour who would purify the world from its flaws. This is why they spread degenceracy all over the place. They want to destroy our penis entirely. I wonder who is behind of this. @BrendioEEE do you have any idea?

There's a lot of, "born of a virgin" stories, but they're all quite different, pagans try to reach for similarities to Christianity to try and discredit it.

Jews are behind this.

born a virgin DIE A VIRGIN I AM GODS CHILD

Are you dicklet?

Jews are behind this.
Even today the jews are more adherent to chastity and modesty than the goyim. Plus, the mother of Jesus was Jewish. So you don't have to worry the saviour will come.

Shalom

This is one lf the most based and redpilled theories I have read here so far.

Purity just comes from purity. People can't imagine Jesus, Krishna and so on to be true because they live worde than animals

Even today the jews are more adherent to chastity and modesty than the goyim. Plus, the mother of Jesus was Jewish. So you don't have to worry the saviour will come.

Shalom
Nice try Jew. Jesus was a Galilean, and Galilean migration patterns can be traced back to Europe. When we refer to Jews today, we are referring to what was called a "Pharisee" in the bible. They were called the Synagogue of Satan, and Fake Jews in The Bible. They are not of the original 12 tribes, they are Ashkenazi Jews, a mongrel stalk of people whose origins are Caananites, Babylonians, and Edomites, they came from the south of Israel and are the enemy of everyone unless they expose the evils of their own people, in which case they become a Goyim like the rest of us, and the Jews hate them just as much if not more than they hate us.

the enemy of everyone unless they expose the evils of their own people, in which case they become a Goyim like the rest of us, and the Jews hate them just as much if not more than they hate us.
oy gevalt
I agree, and there are a lot of crimes to expose. I wish I was just a goy.