Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A tall white normie converted to pisslam for my distant obese 4'10 curryfoid relative.

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
:feelskek: Seeing the wedding photos was legit cagefuel, I pray for their son man it's beyond over.

She's barely ltb by curry standards too.

I don't understand why someone would choose this path when cute noodles exist.

I would convert to Islam or Judaism if it meant ascending.

Last year one dark foid cousin of mine also married a tall white normie. I’d say he was like LTN facially, but realistically has normal or somewhat high SMV thanks to his pheno and height.

Don’t know why he’d flush his genes down the toilet like that. My uncle’s pretty proud of having his bloodline bleached though; when I had to attend a different pajeet wedding this Summer, he showed me pics of the son they’d just had (I didn’t know the kid was theirs at the time of seeing the pic), and when I asked why the kid had blue eyes, he proudly declared “he is a white man!” :feelskek::lul:

Last year one dark foid cousin of mine also married a tall white normie. I’d say he was like LTN facially, but realistically has normal or somewhat high SMV thanks to his pheno and height.

Don’t know why he’d flush his genes down the toilet like that. My uncle’s pretty proud of having his bloodline bleached though; when I had to attend a different pajeet wedding this Summer, he showed me pics of the son they’d just had (I didn’t know the kid was theirs at the time of seeing the pic), and when I asked why the kid had blue eyes, he proudly declared “he is a white man!” :feelskek::lul:
even curries want to end their brown lineage

Same thing happened to happened except he was like 5'7-5'8. the guy ran away and left her with 2 kids :feelskek: she had a crazy sexy body and was the same height as him. i remember burying my face in her tits whenever i saw her

Oof :feelsugh: But tbh they are your family for sure for how cucked they are just like you. Btw being cucked is genetic

I'm pretty sure you too would have wanted your sister and mother to choke on BWC. I mean half-curry half-white is better than full curry, am I right? Just like our @IncelKing

At least hER sons will have less chance of being incel if they r half white and half curry, instead of being a FULL CURRY

Race-mixing with whites is beneficial for ethnics

:feelskek: Seeing the wedding photos was legit cagefuel, I pray for their son man it's beyond over.

She's barely ltb by curry standards too.
Was she a Paki?
I don't understand why someone would choose this path when cute noodles exist.
Not noodle whores, but sheboons they mogg everyone :ahegao: :feelsohh:

4'10, shitskin, and obese? She should just kill herself instead.

4'10, shitskin, and obese? She should just kill herself instead.
Good that this Bongali bitch at least destroyed a white bloodline

Holy cope :feelshaha: that kid is still a shitskin and I can assure you he will lose his blue eyes with age
True, but he'll still likely mog the average pure curry to death

Oof :feelsugh: But tbh they are your family for sure for how cucked they are just like you. Btw being cucked is genetic

I'm pretty sure you too would have wanted your sister and mother to choke on BWC. I mean half-curry half-white is better than full curry, am I right? Just like our @IncelKing

Screenshot 2024 09 26 171152

Yep, imagine this but shorter with no filters, began for white normies with an ethnic landwhale fetish.
Don’t know why he’d flush his genes down the toilet like that. My uncle’s pretty proud of having his bloodline bleached though;
Holy shit, same here, older curries regardless of gender or sometimes even religion want their bloodlines bleached. I have seen cases where foids are encouraged to marry outside their race.
when I had to attend a different pajeet wedding this Summer, he showed me pics of the son they’d just had (I didn’t know the kid was theirs at the time of seeing the pic), and when I asked why the kid had blue eyes, he proudly declared “he is a white man!” :feelskek::lul:
I wish the gypsy/cigan shit caught on outside of europe so people would think twice before creating mutted curryspawn.

lotta white normies here convert to the deathcult for pussy

Yep, imagine this but shorter with no filters, began for white normies with an ethnic landwhale fetish.

Holy shit, same here, older curries regardless of gender or sometimes even religion want their bloodlines bleached. I have seen cases where foids are encouraged to marry outside their race.

I wish the gypsy/cigan shit caught on outside of europe so people would think twice before creating mutted curryspawn.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsugh: It's ALWAYS a Bongali. Brootal Bongali pill though, they got raped by so many people thorough history

Cucked by Biharis (Magadha, Nanda, Maurya)
Cucked by Andhras (Satavahana)
Cucked by Tamils and Kannadigas (Cholas and Sena)
Cucked by Turks and Afghans (Khiljis and Mughals)
Cucked by Marathas
Brutally Giga Cucked by British
Cucked by Pakistan in 1971

Broootal

Btw you didn't reply. Would you want to your sister to fuck BWC and cuck you like @\IncelKing , to get a half-curry half-white breed? I am pretty sure you'd want it
I'd feel terrible for any man that decides to flush his life and genes down the toilet with my sister

True, but he'll still likely mog the average pure curry to death
Not really much of an accomishment and I doubt he will like white anyways. I've seen people who were half white/arab yet they looked LESS white than me. Let alone someone who is half white/indian

I'd feel terrible for any man that decides to flush his life and genes down the toilet with my sister
Okay, so you'd be fine if he pumped and dumped your sister, gives her bastard children to make her a single mother. And later marries a white woman and has a white family?

Last edited:
Okay, so you'd be fine if he pumped and dumped your sister, gives her bastard children to make her a single mother. And later marries a white woman and has a white family?
@Rapist what about you? If you had a sister, would you want her to take BWC like @Chudpreet ?

Holy shit it's so unbelievably over for modern men.
Curries know they're ugly as hell deep down, that's why they're always trying to assert proximity to other races. No surprise that some families would also encourage interbreeding. My own aunt through my Dad's side (not blood related, she married my dad's brother) said she'd prefer for her daughter (my cousin) to marry outside of race.
Agreed jfl

Yes but only to see my sister's life turn into a goofy trainwreck :feelshaha: That would be satisfying

@Rapist what about you? If you had a sister, would you want her to take BWC like @Chudpreet
If you had a daughter you'd probably try to get her gangbanged by blackmaxxed Tamil/Mallu bvlls

Yes but only to see my sister's life turn into a goofy trainwreck :feelshaha: That would be satisfying
Cuck :feelsseriously:.... Wouldn't it be better if she had bastard children from a nigger affair then? :lul:

If you had a daughter you'd probably try to get her gangbanged by blackmaxxed Tamil/Mallu bvlls
Since she'd be half-black, she might be into Tamils. Thing to keep in mind
I don't care who makes her a single mom tbh
What about your mom? Would you wish that happened you your mom? I mean you'd a cuck baby, but at least you'd be half-white :kys:

Stop tagging me for your cuckhold fantasies.
Are Tamils in your family also this cucked, or is it a Telugu thing? :forcedsmile::feelsrope:

My own aunt through my Dad's side (not blood related, she married my dad's brother) said she'd prefer for her daughter (my cousin) to marry outside of race.

another incel in the making
Show that video whenever someone claims "Muh Bongali mullas and hindoos are diffarant :soy::soy:". If anything Bongali muslims are more cucked, they literally claim themselves to be Turkic rape babies
Yeah it's definitely a Tegulu thing.
Brootal. I knew we were the biggest cucks, please kill us all :feelsrope:

Do you have anyone married to white people in your family?

Show that video whenever someone claims "Muh Bongali mullas and hindoos are diffarant :soy::soy:". If anything Bongali muslims are more cucked, they literally claim themselves to be Turkic rape babies

Brootal. I knew we were the biggest cucks, please kill us all :feelsrope:

Do you have anyone married to white people in your family?
I had a granduncle that was married to an Anglo foid.

Curries know they're ugly as hell deep down, that's why they're always trying to assert proximity to other races.
Not really about ugliness. More about caste system. This has been happening since millennium, Indians and Pakis larp as being of upper castes to up their status and try to legitimize their powers. Just read about Sanskritization, Rajputisation and Ashrafization.

It worked many times, I mean many of today's upper castes were historically lower communities

Not really about ugliness. More about caste system. This has been happening since millennium, Indians and Pakis larp as being of upper castes to up their status and try to legitimize their powers. Just read about Sanskritization, Rajputisation and Ashrafization.

It worked many times, I mean many of today's upper castes were historically lower communities
It's not, because only coping North or upper caste jeets try to assert proximity to Aryans, while all curries try to claim descent from other races. Bengalis, Pakistanis, and curry Muslims in general, for example, try to claim Arab or Iranic descent

It's not, because only coping North or upper caste jeets try to assert proximity to Aryans, while all curries try to claim descent from other races. Bengalis, Pakistanis, and curry Muslims in general, for example, try to claim Arab or Iranic descent
Exactly, all them claim to be from groups which higher position than them. Even Telugu kings claimed lineages from Chaulukyas and Cholas, other times from Ayodhya which were obviously baseless.

Exactly, all them claim to be from groups which higher position than them. Even Telugu kings claimed lineages from Chaulukyas and Cholas, other times from Ayodhya which were obviously baseless.
I know Iranians were high-ranking in the Mughal era (as imported nobility), but when were Arabs ever high-ranking in the subcon outside of Sindh?

Pisslam is cucked. It's funny they try to claim it's the "redpilled" religion and helps man. They say when the whores are about to get married, a man has no right to know about her past. As long as she has made peace with muh Allah.

I know Iranians were high-ranking in the Mughal era (as imported nobility), but when were Arabs ever high-ranking in the subcon outside of Sindh?
That's why I don't think any curries claimed illegitimate Arab lineage in the past. I have heard muslims say some do it to claim some kind of connection to the Prophet but idk. And many of the Arabs today weren't always Arabs anyways, they too changed their identities.

I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. It's that curries have a habit of claiming lineage from people with better reputations when they are being marginalized, this has been happening since 1000s of years. For example in Kerala Ezhava caste claimed of being Sri Lanka Buddists when they were being marginalized, even when they are more related to Nairs. Or even Syrian Nasrani chritians claim being Brahmin coverts, which can't be because there are more Nasrani chritians than Kerala Brahmins jfl

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back