Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A sufficient condition for "personality"?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34955
  • Start date
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Banned
-
This is an idea to define 'personality' I had from another thread. It's pretty blackpilled since it makes behavior and looks intrinsically linked towards generating appeal

I believe that to have a good personality (of course "looks" are the other 50%), it is enough just to avoid incongruence between looks and behavior (fitting the expected stereotypes for your appearance).

I argue that its important (even for the bad things, like being fat => being lazy), because if you strongly fit a stereotype, there will be women with slight 'fetishes' for it, since fetishes work on stereotyping (this is how you hear stories of neckbeard types finding gfs in their local DnD clubs). More "unique" demeanor/looks combination are too specific for there to ever be fetishes for them, therefore are ALWAYS boring to women (this is only for 'personality' of course, looks are the other 50% as I said). Now when I say fetishes, I mean it just to be a "type", not a full on fetish.

What's good for this model is that usual 'negative' personality traits fit well into it. Ie. Social anxiety/low confidence is an obstacle because most men turn out ogre-ish and masculine and few turn out "pretty-boys", but this trait is reserved for prettyboys. So, incongruence.

Being non-NT is also an obstacle, since you must fit the 'autistic dude' stereotypes to avoid incongruence. Autistic dudes in media are often portrayed as having normie, undescript faces, yet most in real life are 'different' facially too.

Of course, saying it again, this is only for "personality". Appearance is the other 50%.

This thread is now 10 minutes old

I wish I had genetically blessed personality.