Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A sudden realization I had today made me hate myself even more

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
I was thinking today about how I was good, maybe even average, at many things in life but not great at anything. I was okay at school, okay at games, okay at lifting, but I was mogged by my peers in these things constantly.

I thought to myself about the people who were worse than me at this stuff in an effort to console myself, but then it hit me: those people all have worhwhile lives with people that care about them. I may have my family, but right now I'm at uni where I can't see them as much, so it's just me isolated from everyone else. I'm not attractive and I'm not interesting in the least so no one wants to even come near me.

Every time I try to socialize or form relationships I just end up embarrassing myself like a retard. I realized today that no one besides my family cares for me, and since I'm ugly no woman would ever love me and I could never start a family of my own to make myself feel better.

university is normieville

university is normieville
University is a lot better than school. You don't have to spend so much time around others unless you go to every lesson. Plus you study what you want. It's still shit but it's not the worst thing out there except if you live in a dorm