Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A subhuman looking foid acting like she's a 10

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
So I work here in a Japanese restaurant and there is a very ugly subhuman foid (asian, dark skinned, short, fucked up face) who just keep ignoring my existence there :feelshaha: I think she probably thinks she's saving herself for chads JFL what a clown world we live in.

She's my co worker btw

Go eat rice at wageslavery, GrAY mang

So I work here in a Japanese restaurant and there is a very ugly subhuman foid (asian, dark skinned, short, fucked up face) who just keep ignoring my existence there :feelshaha: I think she probably thinks she's saving herself for chads JFL what a clown world we live in.
fr

Tell her “you aint allat”

foids do that all the time.

I've experienced the same at work. These type of women think they are better looking than you, so they think you will try to hit on them the chance they give you a choosing signal, this is why they avoid conversation or even making eye contact with you.

She’s a 10 , she probably has simps that treat her like that

Realistically, all you need to be is a 5/10 and not be obese, and 3-6 psl men will chase after a foid in legions. Every girl nowadays pretty much has an inflated ego because 20+ dudes are trying to get with her at any given time. irl and online in her dms. And our culture props women up to be god-like in mere existence.

psl 4-5 women have some of the nastiest attitudes now days, because they ain't hot enough for chads and chad-lites to commit, but they have enough average guys that inflate their egos, and they treat most guys like trash because they're bitter, yet still validated.

Realistically, all you need to be is a 5/10 and not be obese, and 3-6 psl men will chase after a foid in legions. Every girl nowadays pretty much has an inflated ego because 20+ dudes are trying to get with her at any given time. irl and online in her dms. And our culture props women up to be god-like in mere existence.

psl 4-5 women have some of the nastiest attitudes now days, because they ain't hot enough for chads and chad-lites to commit, but they have enough average guys that inflate their egos, and they treat most guys like trash because they're bitter, yet still validated.
Damnn you're right

I've experienced the same at work. These type of women think they are better looking than you, so they think you will try to hit on them the chance they give you a choosing signal, this is why they avoid conversation or even making eye contact with you.
Real

many 1d actually have more approaches than 10 due to jugganut tlaw

Ask her about her onlyfans bro!

Every currywhore behaves like that. Simps have made these whore amply entitled.