Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A strange comfort in the blackpill…

fantasycel

fantasycel

Things are always better in my head
★★
Whenever I realize that it’s truly over I feel a strange mixture of sadness and comfort. Of course the firm feeling of over-ness is always temporary. I truly believe that none of you reading this right now have fully realized the situation. If we knew the extent of what we have missed out on and how over it truly is, we would rope. The ones who became enlightened to the truth are not with us anymore. Even then they may have been hoping for a better afterlife. Every living human has at least a drop of hope in them.

Whenever I realize that it’s truly over I feel a strange mixture of sadness and comfort. Of course the firm feeling of over-ness is always temporary. I truly believe that none of you reading this right now have fully realized the situation. If we knew the extent of what we have missed out on and how over it truly is, we would rope. The ones who became enlightened to the truth are not with us anymore. Even then they may have been hoping for a better afterlife. Every living human has at least a drop of hope in them.
Acceptance.

I believe that acceptance of the blackpill is always temporary. Hope always springs up until the day we decide to end it.
I have no hope really at all. Only when I'm low IQ from alcohol and marijuana. Hmmm wonder why kek.

Final staged of grief

No one tells you the final stage is never ending :feelscry:
The never ending end.

Also known as...

It's over and it's over and its over and its over and its over, etc, ad infinitum.