Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A story of my former truecel friend

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

I need a sheboon gf now
★★★★★
@VideoGameCoper you wanted me to make a thread of this

I had an autistic friend until sophomore or freshman year, he was a fat, ugly autisticcel and he is onr of the few only fatcels exempt from being volcel since he was truly ugly af and he thought he got a girlfriend as she was being "nice" to him but come to find out, that foid was not only talking mad shit about him behind his back but when she found out he had autism she was saying shit like "He is disgusting because he has autism" or something along the lines of that which goes on to further prove that foids hate autistic men and absolutely would never date a man with autism if he isn't at least Tyrone looks, even a MTN is demoted to sub5 if he has autism.

Why did I say "former" because now he is in prison for felony charges for violence against a minor that could have resulted in injury or death so chances are he didn't rape but got into some fight considering he was semi dark triad as he smoked weed and got in trouble a lot by his controlling parents.

Last edited:
Even a chadlite can be deemed to sub 5 if he's giga non -nt forget mtns

even chadlite will eat dirt as sub5, only actual chads can be spared from NT reaper.
NTpill is so brutally suicidefuelling knowing these same foids who protest for disability rights will dunk on autists with no shame

NTpill is so brutally suicidefuelling knowing these same foids who protest for disability rights will dunk on autists with no shame
will non NT chadlite ascend? just maybe, but will he eat dirt for most of his life, and even do so after ascension? yeah.

will non NT chadlite ascend? just maybe, but will he eat dirt for most of his life, and even do so after ascension? yeah.
Non NT Chadlite has some chance but is the same as a LTN or below near.

Non NT Chadlite has some chance but is the same as a LTN or below near.
some will rot as well, its fucking crazy how Non NT or mental illness nukes your SMV so hard.

some will rot as well, its fucking crazy how Non NT or mental illness nukes your SMV so hard.
And normies will tell us "AuTiSm iS a GiFt" or "noRmAL pEopLE DonT ExiSt"

And normies will tell us "AuTiSm iS a GiFt" or "noRmAL pEopLE DonT ExiSt"
non NT HTNs will either rot hard, or eventually ascend, but eat shit most of their life, miss out on teen love, its very much case by case tho, same with chadlites.

Like this nigga? Foids are worshiping him.

Can you see him dating extroverted stacy and beckies who can't stand being in home more than 2 hours. I think that interviewer would make beckies more wet than that giga nt subhuman

Yep. It’s so sad that autism barely affects women’s lives but destroys most males