Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A story from my wageslave job

The_McCheese

The_McCheese

Recruit
★★★★
Working in a factory, this big nigger at least 6"1, broad and strong, comes to help on Fridays, just he and I working together. He tells me how he is from an island nation with a wife and kids back in his home country. But he has needs and wants to relieve stress right, so of course he says when he talks to the women at this workplace, talking leads to flirting which leads to fucking, naturally. He said he fucked a white woman who has her own husband and kids, and recently was just at a shopping mall and starting talking to a girl and now gonna fuck her for the second time in two days. Wow..........

Working in a factory, this big nigger at least 6"1, broad and strong, comes to help on Fridays, just he and I working together. He tells me how he is from an island nation with a wife and kids back in his home country. But he has needs and wants to relieve stress right, so of course he says when he talks to the women at this workplace, talking leads to flirting which leads to fucking, naturally. He said he fucked a white woman who has her own husband and kids, and recently was just at a shopping mall and starting talking to a girl and now gonna fuck her for the second time in two days. Wow..........
JUST BE BLACK!

I understand brocel, I work at a restaurant in Los Angeles and I go through similar experiences as you. Hang on there

I understand brocel, I work at a restaurant in Los Angeles and I go through similar experiences as you. Hang on there
Thank you bro. I mainly keep to myself and don't talk to many people, but this loudmouth nigger insisted on telling me this shit in his broken English :feelsohgod:

Thank you bro. I mainly keep to myself and don't talk to many people, but this loudmouth nigger insisted on telling me this shit in his broken English :feelsohgod:
Avoid the female coworkers, and you will be fine

Just be black is law.