Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A story from HS

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Back in HS, I have witnessed the most brutal form of bullying EVER.

Anyways, I was in class, there was this 7/10 midget Stacy and a COMPLETE subhuman, we both looked as bad and we both have been mocked for our faces. What made him worse than me is that he had severe acne alongside a shit eye area + recessed chin. The teacher decided to change Stacy’s table and told her to change places with the subhuman we’re talking about here, I don’t remember the exact reason why the teacher did it but that doesn’t really matter. Here’s where it gets even better : before sitting down on his table, she asked him for a paper and...she literally placed it on the seat before sitting down and kept saying how she’s grossed out by him, etc...And just the way she placed the paper in itself is EVIL, she kept checking if her ass was making any contact with the seat and would constantly take a new paper, place it, then sit down again.

Teenage girls are massive cunts, who knew?

Damn what a princess.

The feels when peeps would prefer to stand than sit next to me in the train

and people wonder why we've had more than a dozen school shootings already this year

With shit like this, how can anyone be genuinely surprised that we hate females? Seriously, such hate doesn't come out of nowhere.

What a stuck-up cunt.

z2020 said:
Damn what a princess.

The feels when peeps would prefer to stand than sit next to me in the train

People don’t breathe in my direction.

I've seen shit like this before, but in middle school. Middle School was even worse than highschool in terms of females showing their disgust, in highschool they would at least be more reserved, but in middle school, holy shit it was over for you if you were ugly or had severe acne. Girls fucking HATED subhumans in middle School. They would literally moveseats away from them and cuss them out for the smallest accidental things they did. Middle school was the ultimate blackpill.

In college they are a lot more subtle about these things, but all women feel the same way.