Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A story about one of my friends stupid femoid girlfriend

crispycel1k

crispycel1k

Greycel
The Characters in this story are me, Gerald, Marvin, Kyle, Maddie, and Emily. So this story starts off back in November when Marvin (not using anyone's real name in this) had his birthday dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. It was going to just be me, Marvin, Kyle, and Gerald, but Gerald decides to bring the girl he was talking to at that time (Maddie), and her friend (Emily). So we meet both of them and me and Marvin are bitchless so neither of us even tried rizzing up Emily. Marvin was on his phone the whole time, and so was I. The women logic really starts to kick in when Gerald leaves with the two of them. Maddie and Emily barely ate any food and didn't even help pay. The bill was $103 for 6 people and only 4 people paid so we each had to drop like 25.75 each. Girls are all about equality and being strong and independent until the bill comes in. That's just the start of this mess. A month later in December, Gerald and Maddie started dating. Just later that month there was a whole situation where Maddie was trying to make Gerald change his username on ig, the username he had was literally nothing bad and he changed it for her. People were telling him to break up with her then. In February, we were walking around our city trying to find a court to play basketball in. As we were walking, Gerald got a text from Maddie and she said that she went to a party and that she was getting drunk. She then asked him "what if I got with a guy". Gerald was having a mental breakdown that night. Marvin told me he never liked that bitch from the beginning. Everytime she gets brought up Marvin always says "fuck dat hoe" The thing is Maddie never wants Gerald to come to the party when she's not drunk, but when she gets drunk, she wants him to come and hook up with her. She said she's had 16 hookups before Gerald and the worst part is she hasn't even given him a blowjob yet (she's done it before). The other day when we all got on xbox together Gerald was having a mental breakdown but he still stays with that stupid bitch. They have been together for 5 months now and my friends tell him to break up with her, even his mom wants him to break up with her. But he never breaks up with her, he still stays with her, I don't think their relationship will last that much longer. What are your thoughts on this?

Edit: It's also rumored that she cheated on him.

Last edited:
dnr, another friend haver

crispycel1k

Greycel​

JoinedMay 13, 2023Posts8

Friendhaver problems, ohhhh bother.

Thing is you can't control women anyway so he should just stop worrying. Just try to have sex with her as much as he can before she eventually gets a Chad boyfriend.

Marvin seems like a good boyo, is he incel too?

Marvin needs to stop complaining and enjoy it while it lasts.

She is hasn't given him a blowjob yet but all the Chads always cum in her mouth when he's not around and she eagerly swallows their cum:ahegao:

Shit thread GrAY!

Marvin seems like a good boyo, is he incel too?
No, he just doesn't get any play. I don't know if this changes your opinion on him, but Marvin is a chocolate chaser (he loves black girls).