Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A Stacy I went to school with had a dad who became a sex offender

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I went to middle and high school with this hot Stacy and my sister went to middle and high school with her Chad brother (her brother is now a rapper. No he isn’t black he’s white).

their dad was a high school teacher at some other school but he once was my high schools baseball coach when the brother went to high school

The dad (I’ll call him Mr. Chad), who was 50 back sent sexual emails to his 16 year old female student (I’ll call her Student Stacy) and when her parents saw the email they called cops. Mr. Chad also discussed sex with the student at school but although they planned to have sex, they didn’t because he got arrested. The sexual emails involved discussions about wanting to have sex and him asking her if she could send pics of her private parts to him. One student said Mr Chad would tell the students to leave the classroom cause he needed to talk with Student Stacy and the student didn’t know what he was gonna discuss with her.

he spent a little bit of time in county jail and lost his wife and house and spent time living with his parents instead. He was on the sex offender registry but was removed from the registry

He still gets along with his sons and daughter though. This was all back in like 2013.

a few students said he used to be a bit inappropriate with students or a little too friendly with them and would act like one of the students. One person said he picked on students and that although he’s funny, enough was enough

every man in this fucking planet deep down wants to fuck young JB's so it's not a surprise for me tbh he's just a stupid one

every man in this fucking planet deep down wants to fuck young JB's so it's not a surprise for me tbh he's just a stupid one
You think he’s stupid but he’s doing what is natural according to you? I just think he’s low inhib

You think he’s stupid but he’s doing what is natural according to you? I just think he’s low inhib
He's stupid because of that careless emails bro y I agree with u he's very low inhib aswell for trying to pull that kind of shit

He's stupid because of that careless emails bro y I agree with u he's very low inhib aswell for trying to pull that kind of shit
If he didn’t send emails and discussed sex with her face to face he would’ve gotten to fuck her

Old Chads had to deal with MeToo and Feminism nowadays.

Nothing too bad, maybe a creeper but no pedophile.

Nothing too bad, maybe a creeper but no pedophile.
Exactly. If a guy bangs a 16 year old people want him executed. Executing him is ridiculous. He wasn’t abusing a toddler

Rockstars used to get away with banging underage groupies

Yeah, Elvis met his wife when whe was 25 and she was 15.
Nowadays, even young dudes in the 19-22 age range are called pedophiles for simply dating a girl a couple of years younger.

Her dad sounds based and blackpilled tbh. Those JBs can be real cute sometimes, even though I wouldn't intentionally go for them. My first crush was a JB, she's a roastie about to hit the wall now.
Nowadays, even young dudes in the 19-22 age range are called pedophiles for simply dating a girl a couple of years younger.

Apparently there was a 50 Cent concert back here in the UK where a lot of JBs got in (16 is "the age" here, technically) and 50 Cent and his crew slew dozens of hot young JBs.

This was like back in 2005 or something.

Her dad sounds based and blackpilled tbh. Those JBs can be real cute sometimes, even though I wouldn't intentionally go for them. My first crush was a JB, she's a roastie about to hit the wall now.

Apparently there was a 50 Cent concert back here in the UK where a lot of JBs got in (16 is "the age" here, technically) and 50 Cent and his crew slew dozens of hot young JBs.

This was like back in 2005 or something.
The dad only got a lenient sentence but he hasn’t reoffended

he’s also allowed to teach again but refuses to teach again
In today’s world elvis’ career would’ve ended and people would want him hung

The dad only got a lenient sentence but he hasn’t reoffended

he’s also allowed to teach again but refuses to teach again

He committed a thought crime, basically. If it was a foid teacher, nothing would have been done.

I didn’t know about his arrest until later on