Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A speaker at goy slop place made a loud noise and scared me, and everybody laughed at me.

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
I was standing in line at uni goyslop to receive my daily dinner slop when I was standing in line next to a giant music speaker that I didn't really notice.
it kinda looked like this
|

it looked like it was off and not being used, but randomly while standing next to it, a loud sound came out of it. it sounded like a split second random beat with someone trying to yell over the beat.
it was only on for like 1 second, but it still jumpscared me to the point where i literally jumped and my uni bag broke and dropped to the floor with my laptop (the laptop is fine)
but everyone around me seen it happened and were giggling to themselves, and probably calling me a loser for being scared by a speaker.

i think the person in control of the speaker did that on purpose.
but it's over, stacy will never date anyone afraid of loud speakers..

I would disconnect it :society:

Should have beaten it up and raped it in minecraft

I wouldve knocked that fucking thing over

I was standing in line at uni goyslop to receive my daily dinner slop when I was standing in line next to a giant music speaker that I didn't really notice.
View attachment 1269391|

it looked like it was off and not being used, but randomly while standing next to it, a loud sound came out of it. it sounded like a split second random beat with someone trying to yell over the beat.
it was only on for like 1 second, but it still jumpscared me to the point where i literally jumped and my uni bag broke and dropped to the floor with my laptop (the laptop is fine)
but everyone around me seen it happened and were giggling to themselves, and probably calling me a loser for being scared by a speaker.

It was already over if u truecel. Shit like that happened me everyday in school, like literally always there was some shit that happened me so people laugh at me or social kick me

BIG fucking mistake. An ugly male acting out of line triggers the normalfag rage response. A dozen men would have immediately swarmed you and beaten the shit out of you, probably giving you serious injuries. Remember normalfags are always looking for a reason to kill low status men. They WANT you to give them a reason

View attachment 1269391|

Brutal speakerpill:feelsrope:

BIG fucking mistake. An ugly male acting out of line triggers the normalfag rage response. A dozen men would have immediately swarmed you and beaten the shit out of you, probably giving you serious injuries. Remember normalfags are always looking for a reason to kill low status men. They WANT you to give them a reason

Literally this. And it'd be even more trucel if i did and i got beaten up and arrested for getting mad at a speaker.

Literally this. And it'd be even more trucel if i did and i got beaten up and arrested for getting mad at a speaker.
Dont be a bitch. Nobody will beat someone up for attacking a speaker, the reason being is that if someone is crazy enough to attack a speaker, they are not to be messed with.

View attachment 1269391|

First: yes, uni is goyslop

Second: Stacy is chad or Tyrone only

They probably did it on purpose. The speakers that play music in my gym are turned up to max volume when I'm alone in the gym, and only when I'm alone in there. Doesn't really scare me though it just pisses me off.