Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A solution to whores in video games

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
There was a thread yesterday about how e-whores LOVE going into game lobbies online, and suddenly no one is playing the game because they’re all trying to get her attention.

It was also noted in that thread that when there are 2 of them in the same lobby, they become pissy towards each other and start competing for the orbiters.

So I have a funny solution: e-whores should be placed into lobbies that are made up solely of other e-whores. I wonder how it would turn out, how they would react when they’re not the center of attention and getting all the praise they’re used to.

Wouldn't work. Cucks would complain about male/female "segregation" :soy:

They would leave for less pointless endeavors. There's wallets to be pilfered, no time to waste picking fights.

this last weekend I played with a foid, but, THANKFULLY, nobody in my team orbited her.

That would make bad friction between them, many emotionally needy thots with no man to cling on, their insults would be golden. Do reccomend

I'm not a soy so i don't play video games

Just play sex simulators theory.

I don’t even pay attention to themlol

All public places should have a thot box where women can hang around, to keep them from ruining anything.

no foids will join lobbies in skill based games. After mg in csgo i've yet to meet a foid.

Good afternoon. I hate the majority of women.

@needsolution tbhngl