Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A society without niggers

Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★
Without niggers, whites could sleep with open doors at night and build a new Garden of eden

Blame your ancestors.

Black Hebrews Covington

It's crazy how many things we can't build/have just because niggers will inevitably try to steal or destroy it.

Heated seats? Nigs would try to steal the heating unit. Robot servers? Nogs would tip them over for fun. Do I even need to explain no employee convenience stores?

Last edited:
Without niggers, whites could sleep with open doors at night and build a new Garden of eden

I remember watching a clip extracted from a documentary about old Detroit in which an elder woman said as a teenager she would wake up in the middle of the night, grab her blanket and pillow, and go to the beach to watch the sunset as she fell asleep.

Now imagine doing this in Detroit today with its high density of Negroes.

Go back to your own country
If there was a place I could go back to I would. I can't stand living in the niggerfided prison known as the USA and I've lived here my entire life. Maybe I'll go back to the place my ancestors came from in Eastern Europe one day.

Self-checkout convenience stores with no employees look like the most insane shit ever from the perspective of a Brazilian. It's like another planet tbh.

niggers would break and steal everything in that self checkout store , i can't even get an advil in store without it being locked behind glass. I fucking hate niggers, they think theyre so cool and shit but they're just a bunch of uncivilized apes.

niggers would break and steal everything in that self checkout store , i can't even get an advil in store without it being locked behind glass. I fucking hate niggers, they think theyre so cool and shit but they're just a bunch of uncivilized apes.
Don't insult apes like that. They can actually sustain themselves on their own, without receiving gibs. They are noble creatures.

Niggers on the other hand...

I wonder if they would die of starvation if we stop giving them shit and more chances.

I remember watching a clip extracted from a documentary about old Detroit in which an elder woman said as a teenager she would wake up in the middle of the night, grab her blanket and pillow, and go to the beach to watch the sunset as she fell asleep.

Now imagine doing this in Detroit today with its high density of Negroes.
Sad story :cryfeels: This is what (((they))) took from you

I wonder if they would die of starvation if we stop giving them shit and more chances.
An entire continent is starving constantly because of niggers lol

Without nigggers and spics America’s crime rate would be comparable to if not better than northern or central europe

I'd still be incel,
and still need to wageslave,
so all those minor conveniences won't make me any less depressed tbhngl

It's crazy how many things we can't build/have just because niggers will inevitably try to steal or destroy it.

Heated seats? Nigs would try to steal the heating unit. Robot servers? Nogs would tip them over for fun. Do I even need to explain no employee convenience stores?
Yeah niggers should be put down.

Niggers and sheboons are pieces of shit.which they could be genocided.

Too bad, ROK will soon be plagued by the same browncels as in Europa

Niggas are based

View attachment 1002130
you think this is the barrier of what we could achieve if niggers were gone? dude we would literally have flying cars and a cure to everysingle illness, sickness, down syndrome you name it. dude we could fly if niggers werent a thing.

Without Niggers would be like a world without cockroaches

Niggers are based. No matter what they do theyll always been seen as ugly monkeys so I can understand why they are so vicious in society.

Most of you whitecel cucks here wish you had the inhibition of niggers so you could carry out the great incel insurrection

Public transport? Nigs will stink up the place, beat up the guy asking for your ticket or the bus driver. Education? Nigs will chimp out so you can't focus on learning and make it so nobody wants to become a teacher anymore. Supermarkets? Nigs will steal everything and force everything to be locked behind plastic walls. Fast food?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1BwfXZwQwo

(And probably 100s of other things I can't think of right now)

You're just looking at all the cool futuristic stuff that can't happen because of these savages, but the shit we already have and are taking for granted will also become impossible, a drain on your taxes or insufferable uncomfortable experience.s

Everything is good, besides the autometic stores.

Don't fall for this trap, use your paper money, its a j00ish ploy to make paper money obsolete and move into a credit system.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
It's easier to just blame big bad whitey than it is to stop their own culture that promotes degeneracy.

I would miss @Rabbi Schneerson :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: