Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story a sneak peek into what it feels like to have a gf

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
for those of you who haven't read my thread on the time i got epicly played, let me explain the story

so around august, for a week or 2, maybe somewhere in the middle, a girl in my city (not in the same school though) who i have known since middle school asked me out. BEFORE YOU CALL MY A FAKECEL LET ME FINISH...so yeah out of the blue she asked me out, and i was hesitant at first to accept because she had a history of playing boys, and i mean she would lead guys on for dick pics then make fun of them in girls only gcs type shit. but she had gone to a psych ward over the summer for her mental health issues so i thought maybe she had fixed her act. that coupled by my desperate need for a girlfriend, i accepted her offer. i am still khhv. we didn't go on dates, hold hands, hug, kiss, anything romantic/sexual. but she still made me feel like the luckiest dude alive and honestly that was like the best week of my life. she was really attractive, and had several boyfriends in the past, but i got to experience what it's like to hear "i love you" from a woman, even if it was over the phone it still felt good. although she would kinda mock me during our "relationship", said i had a video game nerd voice and then had matching pfps with her guy best friend, and when i knew her in middle school she called me fat once which hurt me, but tbf i was pretty chubby back then. ok now here comes the bad part, she dumps me. she dumps me after showing no signs, then a week later she said she lost feelings for me all together, even though she never did in the first place which you're about to see. so i don't want to get too much into it, but she reported me to the coppers and they came to my house and now i have to do all this shit like counseling and im on an rpo now etc. so basically she thought it was funny to date me for a week while mocking me the entire time, dumps me randomly, says she lost feelings, reports me to the glowies, and then gets a new chad bf that she flexes on her instagram story. im even worse off than before, cus i had never felt what it was like to find love and have a girlfriend, but she gave me a little taste of what it's like for a week before brutally crushing my emotions after i poured all of them into her, i even once did an entire powerpoint for her cus she was failing history. but now i got a tiny tease into the dating world, i need that feeling even more.
i can't even bring a backpack to school anymore and i have to be searched every morning because of her. she literally made me feel like a god for a week without giving me anything sexually or romantically other than "ily" texts and "mwah" texts, then smashed it.

Last edited:
all it takes is 1 report and the cops force you to do all that shit? where tf you live nigga? north korea?

all it takes is 1 report and the cops force you to do all that shit? where tf you live nigga? north korea?
Yes, murica, muh queen laws.

Holy shit that's brutal, how come you don't hate all women now? They're a hivemind. They're all like this. And she tried to basically ruin your life.

i even once did an entire powerpoint for her cus she was failing history
Absolute state of modern teenage boys

All the red flags were there, and you completely ignored them. If this ever happens again, don't let your desperation cloud your perception of the girl in question.

women love to play guys, i thought it was just a thign around where i lived. that happened once to me when i was stupid and really thought a foid askign me out that looked real pretty was fr, all she used me for was for me to buy her a ice cream i nthe school cafe :feelshaha:.

but yeah women LOVE to do this to guys, it just shows you they have no real emotions. i geniunely believe women do not know actual love, they do not actually love their partners and only stay with them becuase they arent as annoying and give them attention and money and other shit. women do not know actual love and care for anything and have zeor passion or soul

All the red flags were there, and you completely ignored them. If this ever happens again, don't let your desperation cloud your perception of the girl in question.
I know

Tfw no real human female asking me for dick pics

[UWSL] we didn't go on dates, hold hands, hug, kiss, anything romantic/sexual.[/UWSL]
Extreme redflag, i understood everything the moment you mentioned that. Same thing happened to me along with showing signs of interests to other dudes (my bestfriend at the moment lmao) telling you she is attracted to everything that isnt you and she starts crying when you call her out for her shit. Then she says ily and you think all is ok. It gets even more brutal but id wanna get into details.

Extremely brutal I am sorry for you brutha:feelsrope:

women love to play guys, i thought it was just a thign around where i lived. that happened once to me when i was stupid and really thought a foid askign me out that looked real pretty was fr, all she used me for was for me to buy her a ice cream i nthe school cafe :feelshaha:.

but yeah women LOVE to do this to guys, it just shows you they have no real emotions. i geniunely believe women do not know actual love, they do not actually love their partners and only stay with them becuase they arent as annoying and give them attention and money and other shit. women do not know actual love and care for anything and have zeor passion or soul
They are similar to psychopaths.

You didn't get hit with the honey-do lists, constant bitching about nothing, you made it off easy

Horrible. Can some people really play with others like this for their own unhealthy pleasure? And the police who reprimand you without any proof given or a trial initiated? Disgusting.

what are honey do lists nigga
When your gf ties you in with easy sex / validation, then they'll get you to repair shit around the house, run errands, etc, taking up your free time & patience

When your gf ties you in with easy sex / validation, then they'll get you to repair shit around the house, run errands, etc, taking up your free time & patience
ok well im a highschooler so that doesn't happen yet and also i wouldn't say being reported to the cops, having to go to court, being searched by cops,, not being able to bring basic utilities to school, etc. is not getting off easy

You got off very easy. I'm 46, my peers are getting divorce raped or suffering with a crazy bitch in the house.

You got off very easy. I'm 46, my peers are getting divorce raped or suffering with a crazy bitch in the house.
yeah being divorce raped is horrible and worse than my situation definitely but like I said earlier

i wouldn't say being reported to the cops, having to go to court, being searched by cops,, not being able to bring basic utilities to school, etc. is not getting off easy

woman

are

evil

pieces

of

shit .

what else have you and what else is new?

@ItsOver4cel @Lycan @Lebensmüder @Rotter @Mainländer @22yearoldcel @AutisticCopecel @Evkakiy @BlackPilledNeet @ItalianPolishCel
@Mentally lost cel

Last edited:
she tried to basically ruin your life.
that was her objective. she had her fun messing with me for about a week then got tired of larping as my girlfriend then reported me to get me off her back forever

I want to read the OP but the spacing is shit, someone plz space out for me

I want to read the OP but the spacing is shit, someone plz space out for me
wdym? do you want me to put it into paragraphs for you, you should be able to read it since I added punctuation