Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A sluty Stacylite Nurse sucked my dick in the Hospital

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Sprite valentine skullgirls 06

Last night, i dreamt I injured my knee whilst gymcelling and had to go to the ER (Emergency Room not Elliot Roger:feelskek:) the person who attended me was a stacylite noodlewhore foid with glasses & exquisite fakeup who was wearing a slutty nurse uniform with her double D tits almost spilling out of her whorish red bra that was visible under the pearl white nurse uniform.

The degenerate foid instructed me to take off my pants completely so that she can look at my busted knee. As she was prodding my knee i couldnt stop looking at her big tits - they gave a massive erection and the foid saw it right away and she asked "is that a gun in your underwear or are you just happy to see me teehee"

Before i could think of a bluepilled answer - the foid grabbed my balls & squeezed hard. I squealed in a mix of pleasure & pain. She whipped out my cock and started sucking it greedily and aggressively.

Her Noodlewhore lips felt like smooth oriental velveteen silk as they glided up and down my rock hard incel cock. The foid was looking at me in the eye and never broke eye contact as she polished my knob with her filthy Noodlewhore tongue.

The foids skilled cock sucking skills combined with her right hand savagely massaging my virgin balls was too much for me to handle and as i was about to cum a hot load in her mouth.........i woke up from my dream!

Its over for dreamcels.

DREAM CHAD OUT :chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Dream mog me.

I get cucked and turned down in my dreams as well

I have a dream, that one day every incel will get his tool serviced like a chad

Only stacylite? You absolute subhuman

Martin Luther kingmaxx

Dreams me if I'm being extremely honest

Sleep like gorilla 1280x640

In my dreams im a chad - in reality im a filthy disgusting inkwell

It never began
Samsung S20 Ultra 100x zoom
I get cucked and turned down in my dreams as well
Brutal
I have a dream, that one day every incel will get his tool serviced like a chad
All men dream but not equally - the dreamers of the day are dabgerous men for they can, with their eyes open, actualize their dreams
Only stacylite? You absolute subhuman
For an "inkwell" - getting a non landwhale stacylite is quite an achievement tbh ngl. Its winning the 2020 nobel prize for theoretical physics
Martin Luther kingmaxx
"I have a dream"maxxx
Dreams me if I'm being extremely honest

View attachment 211376
Brutal Gorilla dream pill ngl

Last edited:
Dreams sort of confirm that most of us are indeed Chads inside incel bodies.
We were just denied to be.

Why didn't you go ER in your dream ?

Brutal dream pill

is this code word for fakecel blog #23232323

My dream last night involved been chased down by pikies who were gonna kick my cunt in. Chased into some abandoned building that was kinda like a mine. It was a place where they dumped the bodies of all the people they killed. Ended up killing one of them before they got me. Dream keep switching between it being me to like it was a film I was watching. Really intense shit. This is what happens when you stop smoking weed.

My dream last night involved been chased down by pikies who were gonna kick my cunt in. Chased into some abandoned building that was kinda like a mine. It was a place where they dumped the bodies of all the people they killed. Ended up killing one of them before they got me. Dream keep switching between it being me to like it was a film I was watching. Really intense shit. This is what happens when you stop smoking weed.
Based & action packed dream ngl
It could make a great movie plot