Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A slut with uber-tight yoga pants and perfectly visible G-string line gave me my pizza

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
The second I entered the pizza shop I was shocked as I thought she was naked.

her yoga pants were beige, same color as her skin, and as tight as it get. So I had to double check to see that she was indeed wearing pants.

But then I saw the line of her g string carved in her pants and completely visible, because the pants were so thin and tight.

I kept looking at it. You could see everything, the front, the sides and the back of it. You could literally see exactly what her thong looked like. It was not like guessing, it was literally carved in her pants.

This made me realise 2 things :

GIRLS WHO GO OUT WITH THONGS WANT TO BE FUCKED

Why would a girl go out like that if not to get a huge cock stuffed into her ?

Imagine working in that shop and having to see this without being allowed to touch. This must be torture for the males working here.

But I also realised another thing :

ALL WHORES WHO INFLICT THIS ON CUSTOMERS SHOULD BE LOCKED IN A ROOM, ALL THE CUSTOMERS WHO SHE TEASED INVITED TO GANG BANG HER.

As she kneel with her face covered in cum, she would have to say "sorry for provoking you sir, I hope this makes up for it".

It makes me feel so bad seeing this shit in public. You are that close to an almost naked woman. Yet so far from being able to fuck her

A saw a foid like that yesterday but she was wearing beige yoga shorts, must want chad to really notice (rape) her

Prime creepshot material and you let it slip? Do better.

Those whores are crying out to be graped.

It makes me feel so bad seeing this shit in public. You are that close to an almost naked woman. Yet so far from being able to fuck her
I see things like this daily. When you put to like that it’s even more brutal.

GIF by moodman

The second I entered the pizza shop I was shocked as I thought she was naked.

her yoga pants were beige, same color as her skin, and as tight as it get. So I had to double check to see that she was indeed wearing pants.

But then I saw the line of her g string carved in her pants and completely visible, because the pants were so thin and tight.

I kept looking at it. You could see everything, the front, the sides and the back of it. You could literally see exactly what her thong looked like. It was not like guessing, it was literally carved in her pants.

This made me realise 2 things :

GIRLS WHO GO OUT WITH THONGS WANT TO BE FUCKED

Why would a girl go out like that if not to get a huge cock stuffed into her ?

Imagine working in that shop and having to see this without being allowed to touch. This must be torture for the males working here.

But I also realised another thing :

ALL WHORES WHO INFLICT THIS ON CUSTOMERS SHOULD BE LOCKED IN A ROOM, ALL THE CUSTOMERS WHO SHE TEASED INVITED TO GANG BANG HER.

As she kneel with her face covered in cum, she would have to say "sorry for provoking you sir, I hope this makes up for it".
Fucking bullshit shes literally rubbing it in your face like "haha I'm naked and your not allowed to touch me because you go to jail" that is absolutely brutal im sorry you had to go through that brocel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back