Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A sizeable number of female rape victims orgasm during the act

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Females are truly the meme gender.

Water is wet.

Yeah and they almost never orgasm because of normal sex, Makes you think doesn't it?

You gotta be extra fucked up in the head to have rape fantasies.
Like 60% of women have them (and that's the ones who admit it)

But, as always:

Chad only

Like 60% of women have them (and that's the ones who admit it)

But, as always:

Chad only
That's why it's a fantasy, sex with Chad is always consensual, after all.

I will say it again; rape is a nonsensical feminist invention, you cannot "rape" a woman, being fucked is literary the purpose of their existence, it would be ridiculous to assume they can be permanently damaged by the act. A woman submits to the strongest conqueror, and in the moment of "rape" she submits to her "rapist" in an act of natural submission and as her pussy gets wet and orgasms, she "consents" no matter what she thinks of it in her pea brain.
Raping a woman is like torturing an animal; we are unsympathetic to those who do it and disgusted by the act, but not because of the animals suffering, as all animals torture each other anyway, but by the implication of the perpetrators human character, because we do not assume a moral and intellectual equality between the two parties.

Yes it is a documented phenomenon. The primary purpose of female organism is to increase chance of fertilization by moving male sperms inwards through vaginal movements. When a genetically superior low-inhibmaxxed male rapes a woman her body tries to help her get impregnated by the genetically superior male(regardless of her conscious wishes). This is how the nature intended the things to be.
You gotta be extra fucked up in the head to have rape fantasies.
Women are fucked up.

I honestly think most women nowadays suffer from very strong cognitive dissonance. They hate being what they are, liking what they like and feeling what they feel. That's why they want to topple us "be" men instead.

Yes it is a documented phenomenon. The primary purpose of female organism is to increase chance of fertilization by moving male sperms inwards through vaginal movements. When a genetically superior low-inhibmaxxed male rapes a woman her body tries to help her get impregnated by the genetically superior male(regardless of her conscious wishes). This is how the nature intended the things to be.

Women are fucked up.
The whole act of rape completely and utterly undermines the basis of feminism, making it collapse on itself, which is why they are so paranoid about seeing it everywhere, because it is better to make sure and have a bunch of randos locked up, just to make sure the real thing is more likely to be suppressed.
Because its undermines this whole "my body my choice" bullshit, no bitch, you dont have a choice, as you fight and scream and bite your body prepares for intercourse as well as insemination and there is nothing you can do about it because your body doesnt care about your liberal sensibilities you filthy bitch. Female consciousness was a misstep in evolution and we have to suffer the consequences.

I fucking love science :feelshmm:

I will say it again; rape is a nonsensical feminist invention, you cannot "rape" a woman, being fucked is literary the purpose of their existence, it would be ridiculous to assume they can be permanently damaged by the act. A woman submits to the strongest conqueror, and in the moment of "rape" she submits to her "rapist" in an act of natural submission and as her pussy gets wet and orgasms, she "consents" no matter what she thinks of it in her pea brain.
Raping a woman is like torturing an animal; we are unsympathetic to those who do it and disgusted by the act, but not because of the animals suffering, as all animals torture each other anyway, but by the implication of the perpetrators human character, because we do not assume a moral and intellectual equality between the two parties.

Women are fucked up.
I honestly think most women nowadays suffer from very strong cognitive dissonance. They hate being what they are, liking what they like and feeling what they feel. That's why they want to topple us "be" men instead.

That, that and also that.

But of course nobody will admit that because muh politically correctness.

I can bet that a woman raped by chad with noone knowing would just crave the experience again. She is just shameful that someone can know that or because she thinks chad does not want her anymore because she was rendered "dirty".

And we are talking about "sex without consent", even if i think a woman can get turned on if there is a bit of violence involved. Of course, beating and killing are another thing.

So, I'm gonna pretend to be retarded here for a sec;

"Orgasm is a totally normal reaction to stimulation, it's not like men are the binary on-off visual and physical gender while women constantly bemoan they can't cum on penetration alone because the atmosphere isn't right"

Okay, back to sanity: this argument feminists present in defense of female orgasm during rape in fact only applies to males. It's a fair/true double standard.

Also, girls, if sex is all about foreplay and ideas for you, like fantasies and the emotion of the moment, and you can't even deign to give a 5'9" white guy with decent face who's nothing but kind to you and also has passions a chance, let alone get wet for him, yet you get raped and cum, what does that tell us? We can read between the lines even if you can't.
True. These little girls will lie on and on about how being raped and dominated by a big burly man has no factor as to why they cum, then at the same time, they will not even get wet for their 5'9 normie bf. Why? Simple. It is her body rejecting and attempting to repel being inseminated by the normie's genes, hence the lack og an orgasm.

When these whores talk of atmosphere, they just mean chad. JFL if you don't get this

It's also a known fact that women that have experienced "sexual abuse" during early age (maybe a boy 3-4 years older that touched her or made her suck his dick) become really sexually active.

It's like they become more prone to sex if they get involved into it very early by an older male

"trauma rape" happens when it's an ugly man, basically.

And also they use the fucking "tickle" analogy. How does they do not suffer from that "tickle" from normal sex but from chad rape? It's nonsensical.

Last edited:
It's also a known fact that women that have experienced "sexual abuse" during early age (maybe a boy 3-4 years older that touched her or made her suck his dick) become really sexually active.

It's like they become more prone to sex if they get involved into it very early by an older male

"trauma rape" happens when it's an ugly man, basically.

And also they use the fucking "tickle" analogy. How does they do not suffer from that "tickle" from normal sex but from chad rape? It's nonsensical.
You just need to accept Beta males and Alpha males are two different genders. As far as foids are concerned, betas, normies, incels, cucks all fall into the former category.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/rape/comments/6wfn4a/raped_and_i_had_multiple_orgasms_i_feel_very/

" He is much stronger, and draggged me to his room. He then started to touch me and rub me. I tried to resist but my body felt totally different. I became wet and felt horrible. I didn't had the strength to resist and he started to penetrate me. He was much bigger than my boyfriend. It hurted but i still orgasmed with him.
"

Holy shit, brutal. If i was her "boyfriend" i would have killed myself. Also, this was not "rape" but "forced sex by acquitance".

I do not advocate rape but by reading this, if i was a chad, i'd definetly go my way with sluts.

And of course the cucks on reddit "oooh dear what a horrible experience you are so brave!"

The truth is the girl obviously probably doesn't like the idea of being raped or even being raped herself. There is an aspect of the feminist argument here that actually truthfully applies: Yes, women are forced into cumming from unwanted stimulation, but they only cum in the first place because they subconsciously enjoy the rape. If she didn't, she wouldn't cum. On a conscious level, for whatever reason, she doesn't want it, but females aren't self aware enough to correctly interpret their actions or patterns, so she doesn't understand why she would cum. Because she liked it.

Men orgasm during rape because the stimulation is like forcing someone to inject heroin. Even if you hate heroin and would never take it by choice, you can't stop feeling good because it forces you to feel pleasure. Men, with their simplistic visual and physical sexuality, can be abused this way.

A man who simply takes what he wants from a female regardless of all other context speaks to her desire to be with a dominant alpha male and, more importantly, mix her genes with a HVM and so, she gets wet. Simple as that. She's now open to orgasm not because she wants to, but because a primal urge in her is being satisfied. It's like tying a guy down naked, fluffing him, then getting 10/10 jb to bounce on his dick, and being shocked when he cums even if he has a personal hatred towards that jb. It's nature. It's science.
Well said. In other words, there's a disconnect between the consious and subconsious desires, which are literally in contradiction w one another.

Understanding this is why you stop taking marital rape seriously, or why you stop taking false rape accusations seriously. If rape was so traumatic and hurtful to women, they would do everything in their power to avoid it, including not going to parties and getting drunk or being around strange men. But there is a part of them that wants it, and that's why the party scene is so alluring to them.

Why do girls constantly put themselves in positions to be raped? Because they like rapists and people who act like rapists better than men who are certain not to rape you: the short, kind man who will buy you flowers.No, Jordy and his buds that drink all night and slap my ass and act like human wildebeest give my pussy the tinglies, so fuck safety, I'm throwing caution to the wind and entering the lions den.

The whole "Sweet, caring, flower boy" is just a means of controlling Betas. This is why in older societies, this shit didn't exist.

The truth is women want to be dominated and manhandled, and being dominated doesn't mean you stand there and ask "m-may I insert my peepee into your vagina ma'am?" like these consent-obsessed soys demand. You just take her. Its why in Islam, for example, if a women is silent when a man attempts to have sex with her, you assume she has consented by default. Because if she is not interested in him, she will let him now, but when she is, she will let him fuck her while using plausible deniability later.

*gets raped*

OH NO THE MISOGYNY THE EVIL MEN HURT ME AND THERE WAS NO WHERE TO TURN IT'S NOT LIKE I SPENT ALL MY TIME WITH LOW LIFE THUGS WEARING SKIN TIGHT LEGGINGS AND A SHEER SHIRT THERE WAS NO WAY I COULD BE SAFE THIS IS SOCIETY'S FAULT WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY AT ALL

Your personal safety is your own responsibility. Who you choose to be vulnerable around is your own responsibility. This doesn't absolve the rapist of guilt, but it certainly doesn't absolve you of responsibility.

It's the only mating strategy they know. Flaunt their tits and ass in an attempt to attract males. These males are attracted no doubt, and they have their one night stand, but then the man abandons her after fucking her brains out, and because she had her body used without gaining a profit (husband) in return, she views it as rape.

This entire culture of whores fucking bad boys and regretting it, calling it rape, is a fine, perfect example why gender segregation existed, why pre-martial sex must be shunned, and why fathers must be invovled in guiding their daughter's selection of a male

Women are fucked up.

That is why I come here. You motherfuckers know where its at.

The whole "Sweet, caring, flower boy" is just a means of controlling Betas. This is why in older societies, this shit didn't exist.

The truth is women want to be dominated and manhandled, and being dominated doesn't mean you stand there and ask "m-may I insert my peepee into your vagina ma'am?" like these consent-obsessed soys demand. You just take her. Its why in Islam, for example, if a women is silent when a man attempts to have sex with her, you assume she has consented by default. Because if she is not interested in him, she will let him now, but when she is, she will let him fuck her while using plausible deniability later.

It's the only mating strategy they know. Flaunt their tits and ass in an attempt to attract males. These males are attracted no doubt, and they have their one night stand, but then the man abandons her after fucking her brains out, and because she had her body used without gaining a profit (husband) in return, she views it as rape.

This entire culture of whores fucking bad boys and regretting it, calling it rape, is a fine, perfect example why gender segregation existed, why pre-martial sex must be shunned, and why fathers must be invovled in guiding their daughter's selection of a male

i mean vaginas were meant to get fucked while men's assholes weren't + as we all know vagina is self cleaning and doesn't stretch :feelsEhh: rape victims need to man up and get over it.I would not claim rape if some women put my dick into her hole without my consent I hope this shows how much of a mature man I am

I've recently made the realization that [BlackPill] MAN ON FEMALE RAPE IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. I say this for several reasons.

- First, good luck to the man fucking a dry, unaroused (shrunken) vagina. jfl. That's enough to prove the point.
- Second, women can use their vaginas to eject a penis. jfl. Again, enough to prove the point.
- Thirdly, if a woman tries to resist, good luck for the man getting his penis in and moving rhythmically towards orgasm. The female can move her vagina so that it's hard to get the penis in, like if you tried to put your hand in a glove and someone was moving it around. Also, the female can interfere in 100's of ways, ranging from digging her nails into the skin of the "rapist", to gauging eyes, squashing the penis, kicking the nuts, turning and squirming, interfering with ejaculation, yelling in the ear...

So there you go, blackpills for ya.

I've recently made the realization that [BlackPill] MAN ON FEMALE RAPE IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. I say this for several reasons.

- First, good luck to the man fucking a dry, unaroused (shrunken) vagina. jfl. That's enough to prove the point.
- Second, women can use their vaginas to eject a penis. jfl. Again, enough to prove the point.
- Thirdly, if a woman tries to resist, good luck for the man getting his penis in and moving rhythmically towards orgasm. The female can move her vagina so that it's hard to get the penis in, like if you tried to put your hand in a glove and someone was moving it around. Also, the female can interfere in 100's of ways, ranging from digging her nails into the skin of the "rapist", to gauging eyes, squashing the penis, kicking the nuts, turning and squirming, interfering with ejaculation, yelling in the ear...

So there you go, blackpills for ya.
An experienced/capable rapist would beat the foid to a pulp first or tie her up to prevent her from fighting back. Watch boxing matches.when a guy get hit bi a good punch, he is in lalaland and lose all voluntary muscle control.

when i read the title it made me wanna puke.
such degeneracy should be exterminated

Is anyone surprised?
Fuck no.
They dream and thrive off the idea of Chad dominating them.