Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a "sinner" in the bible.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
is just a subhuman minding his own fucking business and trying to cope. anyone who can live without sinning is def not a subhuman.

Apperantly everyone is a sinner but a whore and a chad just need to accept muh christ and they will be along side you in heaven while you went through hell what a fucking joke man, if you arleady suffering to turn to relogion atleast make religion relatabe to that person i dont even get who they trying appeal too

Christians are the biggest normies. some of them think of following Christianity as like a cruel sick joke though. preaching this shit then doing the opposite or they might just be npcs. who knows?

Apperantly everyone is a sinner but a whore and a chad just need to accept muh christ and they will be along side you in heaven while you went through hell what a fucking joke man, if you arleady suffering to turn to relogion atleast make religion relatabe to that person i dont even get who they trying appeal too
none of it makes sense if they were really loving they would understand how life actually works.

Religion is dumb but I don’t believe in “science” either.
The Big Bang and evolution are fake as fuck.

none of it makes sense if they were really loving they would understand how life actually works.
We are most likely in a hell realm designed to reincarnate back into this life over and over and over and over. :feelsokman:

There are 7 circles of hell in Dante's inferno. He forgot the 8th, which is life as an incel.