Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A single kiss

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
A single kiss from a female would be enough to make me happiest man alive tbh I would suddenly forget about blackpill and become so hyperactive like a little boy. Hell, even a hug or holding hands, or word "I love you" would make me so fucking happy. But it's impossible because muh personality is bad according to cucktears even though I didn't do shit.

It's so crazy that how I'm starving for single touch and attraction from a female and even a simple touch, even word would make me happiest man yet females deprive me of this.

This lack of a single touch, the good word makes me frustrated and I hate society more and more. It is literally not my mistake that they deprive me of happiness and don't give a shit to me while I'm literally starving to death. and I will not feel bad for them when they get harm because they caused my pain they never helped me to put me out of my misery and I will not help them either. I just want justice and a chance at life.

Don't expect men to act normal when you deprive them of goodness. We will, of course, blame you since you're the only ones to blame for our misery. Fuck you normies, I hope you burn in the hell.

A single kiss from a female would be enough to make me happiest man alive tbh I would suddenly forget about blackpill and become so hyperactive like a little boy. Hell, even a hug or holding hands, or word "I love you" would make me so fucking happy. But it's impossible because muh personality is bad according to cucktears even though I didn't do shit.

It's so crazy that how I'm starving for single touch and attraction from a female and even a simple touch, even word would make me happiest man yet females deprive me of this.

This lack of a single touch, the good word makes me frustrated and I hate society more and more. It is literally not my mistake that they deprive me of happiness and don't give a shit to me while I'm literally starving to death. and I will not feel bad for them when they get harm because they caused my pain they never helped me to put me out of my misery and I will not help them either. I just want justice and a chance at life.
You r muslim brah
i thoughts its way easier to get foid if u r muslim

anyways same even single kiss would be good

anyways same even single kiss would be good
this single kiss would be enough to make me happiest man alive, i would live the happiest time of my life. but clown world

A single kiss from a female would be enough to make me happiest man alive tbh I would suddenly forget about blackpill and become so hyperactive like a little boy.
you know that its over when the highest poster on .co is cucked

this single kiss would be enough to make me happiest man alive, i would live the happiest time of my life. but clown world
know that feel brah
dont loose hope, may be one day something good will happen to us
i hope that one day we all will make incel uprising

low key female worship ngl

if you dont see what is cucked about what you wrote then it is beyond over for you
I think your brain is cucked. I don't know about you but I'm not voluntary incel so of course it would make me happy. I never had shit in my whole life just jfl at you

what is female worship here? are you really that low iq

the part about forgetting the blackpill if it happened

though you said you would only forget about it momentarily, I guess I can't blame you

the part about forgetting the blackpill if it happened

though you said you would only forget about it momentarily, I guess I can't blame you
man, I never had female contact in my life. of course i would forget about it momently with dopamine rush and be hyperactive.what you think? how would you react? like i said, though i would remember it afterwards, which is unespecable reality
its like giving a starving man food, how would he react? lol

I don't mean to sound like a dick but a kiss from a foid wouldn't make you happy at all.

You'd want more. You would see a tiny glimpse of what life is like for Chads and feel even more desperate.

I don't mean to sound like a dick but a kiss from a foid wouldn't make you happy at all.

You'd want more. You would see a tiny glimpse of what life is like for Chads and feel even more desperate.
probably bro. but I can't imagine having sex jfl its beyond over. I have difficulty to believe sex exists.

incels only want 1 thing and its fucking disgusting.

We require more than a kiss to truly be "fixed" but I understand where you're coming from completely.

@2340922

is this female worship?

probably bro. but I can't imagine having sex jfl its beyond over. I have difficulty to believe sex exists.

Curious thought experiment.

Would you be willing to accept a deal with the devil where you could spend a month with a 10/10 Stacy who catered to your every desire?

Here's the catch: right after the month is over, you die. If you don't take the deal, you get to live out the rest of your lifespan naturally, albeit as a KHHV.

Curious thought experiment.

Would you be willing to accept a deal with the devil where you could spend a month with a 10/10 Stacy who catered to your every desire?

Here's the catch: right after the month is over, you die. If you don't take the deal, you get the live out to rest of your lifespan naturally, albeit as a KHHV.
I would accept it
@2340922

is this female worship?
dont tag this fag

pretty much anyone here getting a kiss or sex would have their entire brain get reprogrammed and they'd go crazy for a while.

the biggest changes would be:
- learning what that kind of touch actually makes you feel like physically and mentally, can't get that with a hooker
- your entire self-perception and self-esteem is rewritten to reflect that you just got accepted by a woman and out of the 'untouchables' category
- having the idea of female affection and sex enter your reward calculations, you actually think you can get sex as a reward now, and this changes how hard you are willing to work and how much confidence you have that there's a worthy reward waiting if you work hard enough, say goodbye to cynicism and hello to the usual 'go getter' overconfident chad attitude

aiming a bit high there bro. i have decided that if I were even to receive a smile from a girl i would be happy.

incels only want 1 thing and its fucking disgusting.
Yeah to be treated like every other male equally(which means same benefits as normie/chad men and no not just sex).

I would accept it

What if it was one day instead of one month?

I don't know how I would answer this myself to be honest. I'm leaning towards yes, since my life sucks anyway and in a few years my parents are going to cut me off financially.

Your not entitled sweaty
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Foids would rather kiss dog shit than kiss me on the lips

Even if its breath smells like garlic?

LOL...that is what I just wanted to say. If a foid would kiss me sure it would feel good and I would feel better but the blackpill is something I could NEVER forget.

I dunno if you'd forget the blackpill, I think after the moment ended and everything went back to the way it was, it'd be obvious it was just a fluke moment.
man, I never had female contact in my life. of course i would forget about it momently with dopamine rush and be hyperactive.what you think? how would you react? like i said, though i would remember it afterwards, which is unespecable reality
LOL...that is what I just wanted to say. If a foid would kiss me sure it would feel good and I would feel better but the blackpill is something I could NEVER forget.

You are not entitled to basic human interactions

8927.jpg

there is absolutely no forgetting the blackpill but yes a kiss would be nice, been fantasizing about making out with foids since first grade ngl yet im still kissless, pure torture..

there is absolutely no forgetting the blackpill but yes a kiss would be nice, been fantasizing about making out with foids since first grade ngl yet im still kissless, pure torture..

Eh, I just want a blowjob.

Sorry bud, if your jaw was squarer and your chin projected by 5mm, if you had no upper eyelid exposure, blue eyes, brow ridge, nw0 hairline, and high cheekbones, then you may have experienced it.

Sorry bud, if your jaw was squarer and your chin projected by 5mm, if you had no upper eyelid exposure, blue eyes, brow ridge, nw0 hairline, and high cheekbones, then you may have experienced it.

I wonder if we all get cucked if we ascend .
I think to myself that i wont ,
but i cant say for sure honestly .

I want to hug a girl and have her rest her head on my shoulder lovingly and then we can hold hands and love each other forever and ever and live happily ever after with no pain, sadness, or suffering.

I feel the exact same way, most of us here just need female attention and affection and all of our troubles will be gone. All we want is a gf cucktears dammit

Ikr, you expect this dude to be some enlightened genius living in monk LDAR peaceful meditation mode all day ready to share his knowledge out of all that he's seen but nope ---- just like the rest of us

I understand you cuyen : /

Imagine ONE young Stacy decided to at least let a thousand incels touch her body at least. If ONE girl like that, an infinitesimal proportion of the female population, would do it, this would be already hundreds of lives significantly improved.

It will make you happy for like a day. But very happy.