Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A simple test for inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
If you think you're incel: You're incel.

I JFL all the time at these threads insinuating that meeting some physical standard instantly means that you MUST be not trying hard enough, or theres some series of actions you could take to get a gf. Incel means one and only one thing: "Involuntary Celibate". As the site's definition clearly says: if you want sex, try to get it, and can't, you are incel. No buts about it.

The idea that this place is "swarming with fakecels" because you percieve others as marginally more attractive than you is just pointless gatekeeping, as I explained in my previous thread. The fact is that you probably don't know why you are incel, and it doesn't matter anyway, because you are incel. You're not getting sex, which means you are not meeting some female standard, whatever it might be. It might be looks, it might be NT, but either way it doesn't matter. The idea that someone is a fakecel because you personally believe they would get laid if they followed X Y Z steps is cope. The world is complicated, but there remains a single constant: We are incel.

If you think you're incel: You're incel.

I JFL all the time at these threads insinuating that meeting some physical standard instantly means that you MUST be not trying hard enough, or theres some series of actions you could take to get a gf. Incel means one and only one thing: "Involuntary Celibate". As the site's definition clearly says: if you want sex, try to get it, and can't, you are incel. No buts about it.

The idea that this place is "swarming with fakecels" because you percieve others as marginally more attractive than you is just pointless gatekeeping, as I explained in my previous thread. The fact is that you probably don't know why you are incel, and it doesn't matter anyway, because you are incel. You're not getting sex, which means you are not meeting some female standard, whatever it might be. It might be looks, it might be NT, but either way it doesn't matter. The idea that someone is a fakecel because you personally believe they would get laid if they followed X Y Z steps is cope. The world is complicated, but there remains a single constant: We are incel.

What about the people who do get sex but claim to be incel?

Seems like a fakecel justifying his presence here.

What about the people who do get sex but claim to be incel?
Well thats just lying. A fakecel is someone that knows they are not incel (because they have regular sex) while claiming they are incel.

A fakecel is not someone who meets some set of standards you feel is needed to not be incel.

Well thats just lying. A fakecel is someone that knows they are not incel (because they have regular sex) while claiming they are incel.

A fakecel is not someone who meets some set of standards you feel is needed to not be incel.

We reach a problem here. Those users who you feel are targeted could easily be lying about their sexual success. It happens all the time the, GL guys admit many posts later that "oh yea I did get sex".

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it probably is a duck.

Send me your pic and I will judge whether or not you are an incel.
It seems you've missed the point of my post. Incel is a non-voluntary lifestyle, not a physical description.

would someone who never talked to a girl, or had girls even acknowledge their presence be an incel or a volcel

It seems you've missed the point of my post. Incel is a non-voluntary lifestyle, not a physical description.
It IS a physical description according to the blackpill to which we all subscribe. If you are good looking, but a celibate, you are a volcel. Now, send me your pic to get this over with.

It IS a physical description according to the blackpill to which we all subscribe. If you are good looking, but a celibate, you are a volcel. Now, send me your pic to get this over with.
Most people think that everyone who doesn't look like Stblackops2cel himself can't be an Incel. Sure are the primary factor but a slightly below average looking aspie isn't going to make pants wet

Most people think that everyone who doesn't look like Stblackops2cel himself can't be an Incel. Sure are the primary factor but a slightly below average looking aspie isn't going to make pants wet
Below average men don't make pants wet and that has nothing to do with their personality.

Below average men don't make pants wet and that has nothing to do with their personality.
I meant slighlty below average. But the fact that the guy is an aspie makes the chance that he'll ever get laid 0. Some people called you not ugly but I believe it's completely possible that you're an Incel

ive pondered this myself quite a bit. if someone had sex once at 18, but has had no female interaction for 5 years afterwards are they incel? regardless of looks/ social skills.
im a virgin myself but just wondering

Last edited:
Most people here are hopeless tbh tbh