Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A SIMPLE and SUCCINCT explanation of just-be-white theory

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
JBW theory: Controlling for all other factors, being white is a major advantage in the world of dating, especially in the medium to lower attractiveness range.

There is no way around this. Let's accept it so we can move on to more interesting topics rather than bickering over it everyday like schoolkids.

Jbw not only gives you an advantage in the dating world but it also gives an advantage in other Wordly aspects

Jbw not only gives you an advantage in the dating world but it also gives an advantage in other Wordly aspects

That's true but everyone is in denial about the former and not the latter. That's why it's important to emphasize.

This. People say dumb shit like "If I can just be white and get laid, why am I still an incel DURR HURR" but saying something like that is missing the point.
We're not saying that you can just be white and all the bitches will swarm you, just that being white makes it far easier for you to get laid.

I'm sure many people will accept it, but many people here would still post about it. So it doesn't matter anyways.

JBW works like jbtall does.

Being 5'8 doesnt gaurentee you roasties it just opens the gate without which there can be no roasties.

Similarly just being white doesnt gaurentee you roasties (unless in Asia). It just opens the gate that allows you to be considered.

For example when swiping on tinder the female reaction to an,average curry is the same reaction she has towards an ad for a product she doesnt want. She just keeps swiping. Theres no,consideration of the profile or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back