Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A simple Algorithm for finding a gf.

T

thelonewanderer

Banned
-
Some cuck posted this and it "always works" apparently.
"Algorithm:
Go to a place with a large amount of women
Start talking with one
you can tell almost immediately if a woman sees you as a potential partner or not. A simple test is to gauge the interest of her responses to your comments or questions.
If she is interested keep going. If not then disengage and find another women
Repeat the last steps until you find an interested women
Use your superior intellect to entertain her and quickly move closer to sex. Conversation -> coffee date -> Netflix and chill

It's that simple. This always works. "

Disghusting social cunts. Where my cute adorable antisocial waifu of culture?

Where did you find this? Cucktears or some PUA forum?

Here is the actual algorithm:

Step 1:
Have good genes.

Done.

wait, if you have above average looks and you come on to women, eventually one of them fucks? huh. who could have thought? wait, better looking redpillers get more sex and are endlessly training their worse looking rookie pua guys? hm. get fucked retards

I have a solution to winning the lottery.
Buy a ticket, if it uses, but another one. Repeat again and again.
The same applies to slot machines in Atlantic City.

I'm sure it would work for good looking guys. No help to most of us.

Some cuck posted this and it "always works" apparently.
"Algorithm:
Start talking with one
you can tell almost immediately if a woman sees you as a potential partner or not. A simple test is to gauge the interest of her responses to your comments or questions.
Use your superior intellect to entertain her and quickly move closer to sex. Conversation -> coffee date -> Netflix and chill

It's that simple. This always works. "
This never works. No woman is ever "interested" in talking to me anyway. I even tried keeping the conversation going and she just simply left.
I'm not even able to have "intelligent conversation" anyways, because I have nothing to talk about anymore. I know of absolutely zero thinks to talk about, because being alienated and exiled completely has made me lose my ability to hold a conversation like normal people. And even if I could, they wouldn't be interested in me.

If a girl truly likes you, she will talk to YOU, not the other way around. I've seen it with my own eyes. Chad has to do fuckall to get a girl talking to him, all he has to do is be there. Just lol at anyone who thinks talking to girls actually requires any amount of effort, it really doesn't.

The only thing that I can guarantee you will work without any sorts of problems is by becoming CHAD.

Forgot the convenient part where she immediately looks around to see how others are reacting to her engaging with an ugly man.

Never worked for me.

You saw this on /sci/ you faggot.

Jbmaxx
Like @Mainländer

Start talking with one
eternal loop

more like be white, tall, and good looking

the faggot who wrote this doesnt include bein ignored or laughed at by foids. bein rejected even nonverbally is suifuel

simple algorithm of humiliating yourself and getting #MeTooed

Cope, women are the ones approaching good looking guys
True. I would say a 6/10 male's success relys on approaching, a 7/10 needs to just not fuck it up (be NT) and 8+/10 simply need to exist and be visible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back