Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A significant number of you can’t read

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
Posted a post about the FAKECELS on this site and said a lot of you could be successful Betabuxxes but choose not to. I was talking about FAKECELS and HTN.

I’m a trucel-
I’m 5’6
I have the frame of a 12 year old girl
I’m a 3 PSL scale
Compact mid face
Low bone density
poor elid exposure + thin eyebrows
Wide forehead + weak jaw
Broad nose
Thin neck
Recessed chin

I’m tired of HTN come here and claiming inceldom because of autism (when they are just horrible to be around)

Tell that to the infiltrators, Not us

Tell that to the infiltrators, Not us
Most of the infiltrators DONT KNOW they’re infiltrators.

I’ve met HTNs who claim inceldom because there 5’11 and a half

Most of the infiltrators DONT KNOW they’re infiltrators.

I’ve met HTNs who claim inceldom because there 5’11 and a half
You can be 5.11 and be incel

Heck im one of them, Even taller incels on this forum than me, Im nothing special btw.

You can be 5.11 and be incel

Heck im one of them, Even taller incels on this forum than me, Im nothing special btw.
I agree but if you’re HTN and 5’11 height doesn’t matter .

Or Maybe my standards for trucel are too high idk

I agree but if you’re HTN and 5’11 height doesn’t matter .

Or Maybe my standards for trucel are too high idk
Im deformitycel adhdcel mdd bdd ganglioncyst on arms skinnyfat anx dep agoraphobia bulging eyes balding on sides, Wristlet, Chronicpain, Skinny af with fat.ugly face that women run away when they see me or cross the road or hide until i pass, Yeah im such a mogger NOT

Last edited:
Im deformitycel adhdcel mdd bdd ganglioncyst on arms skinnyfat anx dep agoraphobia bulging eyes balding on sides, Yeah im such a mogger NOT
Yup I agree . Your trucel. But if someone is above 5’5 and above high LTN then they’re fakecel

I agree but if you’re HTN and 5’11 height doesn’t matter
if you're HTN you can be 5'7/5'8 and be fine tbh. Below is when it gets exponentially more difficult.

I’m tired of HTN come here and claiming inceldom because of autism (when they are just horrible to be around)
HTN can easily be incel if he's actually mentally ill.
HTN + average height or above can probably ascend despite that if he tries.

Yes there are a lot of lazy obnoxious fakecels but if you ACTUALLY have autism then being HTN is irrelevant. (although geomaxxing remains an option in this case)

As a side note, personality is based on genes and past experiences, so it's not like the people you criticise can easily just choose to be different.

if you're HTN you can be 5'7/5'8 and be fine tbh. Below is when it gets exponentially more difficult.

HTN can easily be incel if he's actually mentally ill.
HTN + average height or above can probably ascend despite that if he tries.

Yes there are a lot of lazy obnoxious fakecels but if you ACTUALLY have autism then being HTN is irrelevant. (although geomaxxing remains an option in this case)

As a side note, personality is based on genes and past experiences, so it's not like the people you criticise can easily just choose to be different.
Glad we are on the same page. I’m only criticising lazy fakecels.

It's not my problem if there's people here wasting their potential by rotting on incel forums instead of touching grass.

It's not my problem if there's people here wasting their potential by rotting on incel forums instead of touching grass.
Pisses me off

Posted a post about the FAKECELS on this site and said a lot of you could be successful Betabuxxes but choose not to. I was talking about FAKECELS and HTN.

I’m a trucel-
I’m 5’6
I’m a 3 PSL scale
Compact mid face
Low bone density
Wide forehead + weak jaw
Broad nose
Thin neck
Recessed chin

:ahegao:

I’m a trucel-
I’m 5’6
I’m a 3 PSL scale
Compact mid face
Low bone density
Wide forehead + weak jaw
Broad nose
Thin neck
Recessed chin

compact mid face is a chad trait

Its just annoying seeing them say “im white and 6’1 with a normie face but Im fat and a mentalcel :soy:
When you are genuinely an incel and have no potential no matter what you do

most of them still have potential in life and have a chance
They often arent even as bad off in life as they think they are

always annoys me a bit everytime I see them

Being a betabuxxer is being a cuckold. Period.

Being a betabuxxer is being a cuckold. Period.
Agreed. I would rather keep my dignity and die alone than marry a single mother who has fucked dozens of Chads and Tyrones before settling down

Agreed. I would rather keep my dignity and die alone than marry a single mother who has fucked dozens of Chads and Tyrones before settling down
Based

I couldn’t read the title