Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A shortcel, discriminated against his whole life, tried to go ER on the whole world...

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

Gray (he/him)
★★★★
...in Psychonauts. And he got beaten by the chad main character and made fun of by everyone - a fate worse than death.

There's no escape from mIsandry even in fiction.

Fiction is made to be popular, the truly unpopular can not be presented as righteous or allowed to win in the end. If there is some character destroying the world and he is seen as morally grey, he will be motivated by how badly we treat animals / nature, or by starving people in africa or by the evils of capitalism. Because those causes all are at least somewhat agreeable to most people. No one gives a shit about our suffering, we are less sympathetic than uncute animals, so any character representing an aspect of our struggle is doomed to be humiliated and defeated, because that's what the readers want.

Fiction is made to be popular, the truly unpopular can not be presented as righteous or allowed to win in the end. If there is some character destroying the world and he is seen as morally grey, he will be motivated by how badly we treat animals / nature, or by starving people in africa or by the evils of capitalism. Because those causes all are at least somewhat agreeable to most people. No one gives a shit about our suffering, we are less sympathetic than uncute animals, so any character representing an aspect of our struggle is doomed to be humiliated and defeated, because that's what the readers want.
:bigbrain:

you could always just create your own fiction and change the paradigm
I've considered that a few times. Sadly, I'm shit at storytelling and I'm too busy being a wagecuck and rotting for now. I know normies wouldn't care about truly blackpilled fiction anyway, but it could be a good way to open the minds of incels in denial who can relate at least on a subconscious level.