Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A short hamster faced female got scared of me

E

ERaser

Self-banned
-
When I went to school this short hamster faced female got scared of me constantly and when I sat next to her she wanted a gypsy boy to sit between us as I suddenly left the school in frustration . How come she wants to sit next to a gypsy that is descended from robbers and criminals instead of me? It's over

You're in high school?

How come she wants to sit next to a gypsy that is descended from robbers and criminals instead of me? It's over
Because women dumb

women lover murderers and criminals otherwise murders and criminals wouldn't be able to breed also incels are hated so she would rather sit next to hitler than sit next to you its ovER

kidcels should be removed from here for their own good

you shouldnt be postmaxxing on this site

this site is only for fakecels and people with no hope left

How come she wants to sit next to a gypsy that is descended from robbers and criminals instead of me?
Dark triad pill

She's not scared, she knows she has an army of simps that will protect her no matter what. She's simply disgusted by you.

ur only option is to gypsymaxx