Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A serious question for the IT cucks and (more importantly) foids who lurk here and stalk us

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
If you're really so great at detecting a "bad personality", well then why do most of the men you get with cheat on and/or abuse you? Because every foid seems to have stories like these about the men they've been with. Hey, I'm just taking your claims at face value here. Something isn't adding up.

I mean really: if you can truly detect how bad someone's personality is based on a bunch of online shitposting or venting, then why aren't you ever able to detect a bad personality in person despite all of the obvious clues and anti-social tendencies? Either your personality detector sucks, or you just don't actually give a fuck about personality. Maybe you are even repulsed by a good personality in actuality.

This whole "it's your personality" bullshit is just mass gaslighting being done by an entire gender. Countless tinder experiments, Jeremy Meeks and countless others have already proven that foids actually don't give two shits about a guy's "personality" and would date a dude that openly loved to torture puppies if he looked like Channing Tatum.

Non dark triad does nothing for them sexually.

I made a post earlier about "charisma."

Women basically fall more for the superficial elements of charisma, and don't judge people by their actions or the content of their character. A lot of this is women gaslighting you into acting like victims. Women are a lot stronger than men. They can recover from breakups at the drop of a hat, when men tend to get suicidal over it.

They are a lot more willing to ride rollercoasters to tame Chad than they are willing to put up with some nice loser who makes 60K.

Last edited:
It is time you evolve from Redpill Robert to Blackpill Bob

It is time you evolve from Redpill Robert to Blackpill Bob
Yes I've actually thought this same thing for like 2+ years now. Problem is I don't think you are able to change username (that or I'm too retarded to figure it out; despite being autistic I'm actually pretty bad with technology)

Chad = EMP Grenade for personality detectors

IT will never touch this :feelskek: