Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A serious message to the FBI Stacies monitoring the forum.

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date

Anonymous poll for FBI Stacies only - Are you somewhat attracted to my online persona?

• Yes

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No - I am a heartless witch

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Over the years I've posted so many depressing, heartbreaking and sorrowful excerpts from my life. FBI Stacies skim over my posts without a second thought. Why? Anyone with a heart reading my posts would feel sympathy for my situation and try to help.

My mind can't comprehend why these FBI Stacies aren't reaching out to help me. Don't they have a heart? Are they even human? Do I not deserve love and sex? If you are an FBI Stacy reading this - are you not appalled at my extreme level of suffering? Don't you feel partially responsible, even 0.1%? I can't believe the insensitivity of you, I am a sick puppy, a sad kitten downtrodden by society, waiting for your hugs and kisses. Please, if you are reading this - put your own conscience at ease and drop me a message. We can begin a loving journey together which will complete both you and me :panties:

JFL at expecting sympathy from a foid.

fbi stacies don't monitor us.
they getting fucked by fbi chad.

fbi neckbeard cucks do that for them :dafuckfeels::feelsUgh:

3C395F76 05E3 4D84 B88F 88757DD0414A

yikes inkwell

I voted just to see the results and now i can’t remove my vote jfl

bro have you take your pills today?

With the way the foid in the latest video was staring at the camera without even blinking I can only assume she was either a hostage or she's another species.

I'm pretty sure this is a joke thread.
:whitepill:

Stacies?
You mean dykes

Make votes public:panties::panties::panties::panties:

You have to separate work from personal life :bluepill:

Сыновья Революции​

We exist for our suffering. It's a drug/food = pleasure to the sick evil that manipulates us.
Our suffering is how they thrive, think this shit happens by accident...
Listen to your heart right now, you know there would be nothing to fear if [UWSL] as you're built to be as a caveman at war with another tribe, there would be an essential fear, needed to increase adrenaline in order to survive. But emotional fear, sensitivity, emotional abuse all around is what causes REAL chronic PAIN... and what does this sick hell wreak of. A society of cowards, back stabbers, slimy, Bullies, scum, sadistic pedophiles, sadists, police informants, scummy family betraying each other, scummy friends, leeches, scroungers. People generally love drama,.watching others suffer relieves their own,.it's a.sifk god damn competition, it really is quite like the hunger games. I cannot think of many good human beings, they're all dead, George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Doug Stanhope, Joe Rogan I have to believe is a real human and not some simulation corporation, as I knew him back in 06 before he got big. [/UWSL]

Existing as a peon is Ultimately pure Despair which is an energy source for something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back