Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Satisfying Incel Fanfiction (Fat Link, Master, Goku, Elliot Rodgers, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Cho, Andrew Tate, and Donald Trump, TMNT)

C

Carter…

Recruit
★★
Authors Note
This is an entertaining satirical work of fiction meant to ease the mind of those on the website today and bring awareness to deep philosophical problems underlying involuntary celibacy. All characters, references to staff and users are purely random and the ideas posed in this work are purely random.
Chapters 1-6 were written to satisfy the reader. 7 was meant to bring awareness to this website's membership problem. LASTLY (TLDR),The final chapter poses and makes readers ask the hypothetical question " if our problems were solved with women would we truly then be happy? Would we really be truly happy if woman were not our problem". " What would the world look like with inceldom solved" This starts a deep philosophical conversation.

The Question

Chapter 1 ( Heaven)​
Elliot Rodgers, Klebold and Eric Harris along with Cho were sitting in heaven when suddenly they broke out. They decided to come to earth and start a Gendercide. However inward fighting in the group leads to their plan losing its power.
Chapter 2 (Gendercide)​
The Columbine shooters fly down from heaven using their powers and begin killing millions of women. However, Elliot Rodgers gets pissed off at their method and tells them that women should be tortured and detained instead of just killed.
Chapter 3 (Goku Appears)​

Goku turns into super Saiyan and begins to fight the columbine shooters; however, Cho the Virginia Tech student warns them ahead of time and Goku is instantly slain by the Columbine Shooters. The white Knight is slain.
Chapter 4- (Cho wins)​
Cho then begins mocking the group telling them their killing is inefficient and proceeds to kill millions of women with technical precision and accuracy. He makes a fool of Rodgers and the columbine shooters

Chapter 5- (The Group fights)​

Elliot says to the columbine shooters " Look you guys! Killing millions of women is not the solution! we need to control them. Just look at the ending of my manifesto where i explain what we should do as a population".

The Columbine shooters grow frustrated and reply, " Look Elliot we are almost twice your age, you don't know what you're talking about"

Cho pops up eating a slice of pizza along with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. " Hey you guys, I don't know why you're fighting I'm the best killer here just listen to me"

Elliot Rodgers leaves the group and feels more like an outcast. He says to himself " Damn them! how dare they fight when its MY GROUP, I'll show them I'm the Supreme killer and the best Killer!
Chapter 6 ( Donald Trump runs for his life)​

Donald Trump upon hearing about the killing runs for his life. He picks up his phone and calls Andrew, " Look Andrew we need to get out of America these incel super villains are going to make sure we get no more pussy"

Andrew tate says: " Only weak men worry about pussy". He hangs up the phone.

Chapter 7 ( Incels. Is Headquarters)​

Fat Link wakes up after surgery and calls Master. "Yo, we need to get more members for the site".

Master replies: " Listen here buddy boyo," But before Master can finish his sentence Fat Link cuts him off! " Buddy Boyo is my word! don't you dare use it!"

Master replies again: " Look Link, or whatever the fuck you want to be called, I don't know how to get more members on this site honestly"

Fat Link: " How about we recruit those super incel killers! Our site will be more popular then!

Master: " Hell no, that will get us shut down fool"

Chapter 8 (Rodgers Wins)

Elliot convinces the Group to start domesticating woman and controlling them as he outlined in his Manifesto. Society begins to improve, and men are 100x happier than before. With inceldom solved all the men on earth began to become much happier; however, there were some and still a lot who were still not happy even with their problems solved. As a result, Rodgers was heavily criticized and eventually demoted from the incel super group where he remains second in command till this very day.

Haha Based .

If ( all ) man Get Sex on Demand and a Controllable Woman to his Side , things would be alot better for Sure .

For now Shit is just Silly .

Pinned in 5 minutes, this has to be a record.

Haha Based .

If ( all ) man Get Sex on Demand and a Controllable Woman to his Side , things would be alot better for Sure .

For now Shit is just Silly .
Thanks! I'm glad it could caught a chuckle or laugh at least. I wanted it to be completely absurd when I wrote it.

pretty good post for a grey. i miss the incel bible from the original reddit

pretty good post for a grey. i miss the incel bible from the original reddit
Thank you very much! I wanted to make something that reflected me and to represent the site. I remember original reddit, but that site is horrible.
Also, I wanted to include more slang and ideology and more users but I don't know anybody.

What if Goku was trapped and betrayed by redditors and incels had to free him

Donald Trump upon hearing about the killing runs for his life. He picks up his phone and calls Andrew, " Look Andrew we need to get out of America these incel super villains are going to make sure we get no more pussy"

Andrew tate says: " Only weak men worry about pussy". He hangs up the phone.

Im so glad this part caught your eye!!

So for this section I knew a lot of young men look up to Andrew so I portrayed him in a good light! But I don’t really like him.

sorry but dnr
Oh no! Just find a chapter or two and read it as you browse the site. That’s why the chapters are only a few sentences at least sometime!
Try chapter 7 it’s only a few sentences of conversation between two moderators

This has the makings of a Pulitzer winner
Thank you so much! I know the content is bad but the point was to encourage users to be creative and more effort! I believe in the men here!