Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A sad truth.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
As much as i want look's to be the last thing's in societal success they are not they are off primary importance today cause all normie's from the top to bottom place value's more on look's rather than intellect never mind women for a sec your economic success is proportional to the look's you have been ascribed to we all like to cling to the hopeful notion even the most black pilled of us out their that maybe just maybe it's not as bad as we tell ourselves but it is that bad you see the action's given to fat men vs thin men ugly dude's vs good looking we do not live in a meritocracy we live in a looksocracy where your height your look's they are the driving factor i don't think this is natural this is not neo Darwinism we are passed that stage foid's do that men do not the reason even men are being tricked into this sham this scam of a system is because of social conditioning the look-ism against men is ridiculous level's today it's a sad truth that where your place in society is given by prescribed status and this scam is being placed onto men it truly suck's for men today

This truth reminded me just how over it is.

it's sad that you make your posts so hard for me to read

I sell you return key, dirt cheap cheap sir!

Make good paragraphs! Chop chop wall of text sir! Chop chop!

Yes foid not picking by intellect / personality and only by looks does make sense. Looks is everything, even men praise and worship chad more than any scientists that invented cure for some deadly disease / found a solution to world hunger problem. Nobody remember the incel scientist / engineers even though they contibute so much more than chad. I gues good looks IS the point of life. Everything else is cope, personality, skill, blabla.

Yes foid not picking by intellect / personality and only by looks does make sense. Looks is everything, even men praise and worship chad more than any scientists that invented cure for some deadly disease / found a solution to world hunger problem. Nobody remember the incel scientist / engineers even though they contibute so much more than chad. I gues good looks IS the point of life. Everything else is cope, personality, skill, blabla.
Holes should only go for their looksmatch, not beyond. They don't deserve better looking and more successful men than themselves, they chose feminism to be equal to men, not to get extra shit. Otherwise, feminism should be taken away from them and they can return back to being property.

Holes should only go for their looksmatch, not beyond. They don't deserve better looking and more successful men than themselves, they chose feminism to be equal to men, not to get extra shit. Otherwise, feminism should be taken away from them and they can return back to being property.
'Should' lol, 'deserve', you sound like a foid. The world dont work like that at all. Nature were never fucking fair. There use to be a LONG period of time where foid have nothing and men has everything, we just happen to be born at a time where foid have everything, while we have to struggle for scraps.

For the thousands of years when foid is property, you think men give a shit, what foid say they deserve or how foid thinks things should be? Pleasee, aint nobody gonna take away half the populations freedom just cus inkels go er.

Them being a property is very unlikely to happen in my lifetime. So its just massive cope, you could always move to muslim / poor countries in south america or sea tho, youll probs find a foid that is submissiv3 and demands little.

If you think moving to another country to get loyal wife is too much trouble, then forget about revolution, its way more trouble than that.

Last edited:

true even normies lve chad more makes me question are all human's secretly gay for chad that sexually but romantically tbh

'Should' lol, 'deserve', you sound like a foid. The world dont work like that at all. Nature were never fucking fair. There use to be a LONG period of time where foid have nothing and men has everything, we just happen to be born at a time where foid have everything, while we have to struggle for scraps.
That's why we have to change it back retard.
Pleasee, aint nobody gonna take away half the populations freedom just cus inkels go er.
Giving incels the same rights and freedoms holes have isn't taking away freedom from rosties.
Them being a property is very unlikely to happen in my lifetime. So its just massive cope, you could always move to muslim / poor countries in south america or sea tho, youll probs find a foid that is submissiv3 and demands little.
Getting rid of the cucked laws and feminism will basically make them property by default, since foids are much more inferior than men without cucked laws and feminism.
true even normies lve chad more makes me question are all human's secretly gay for chad that sexually but romantically tbh
Fuck those faggots.

That's why we have to change it back retard.

Giving incels the same rights and freedoms holes have isn't taking away freedom from rosties.

Getting rid of the cucked laws and feminism will basically make them property by default, since foids are much more inferior than men without cucked laws and feminism.

Tf ya talking about? Legally incels do have the same rights and freedoms as foid, i think ya might be stupid...

The only cucked law there is, is the biased divorce court, other than that law is pretty fair, so im not sure what youre talking about
And since I dont intend to marry anyone i simply dont give a shit about changing the biased divorce court..

Men are only physically superior, so unless the law go as far as to allow rape, we cant use our superiority to our advantage, and you know damn well even in 3rd world country rape is against the law, so i doubt we can legalize it in 1st world country, its impossible and massive cope

We use to not allow foid to have a job / pay them less than men, now that foid get paid equal, so we no longer have superior earning capability either. Foid then would literally starve in the streets w/o husband lol, they had to be threatened with homelesness and starvation to be comitted to ugly men.

Last edited:
I sell you return key, dirt cheap cheap sir!

Make good paragraphs! Chop chop wall of text sir! Chop chop!
20190723 114804
20190723 114812

Tf ya talking about? Legally incels do have the same rights and freedoms as foid, i think ya might be stupid...
"Legally" doesn't mean anything dumbass, the prison sentences and the laws have to be enforced the same. That means if a foid fucks a 14 year old she has to get the same sentence as a man, and no divorce and child support and rape accusation laws that favor holes. Also, no women's shelters or government programs only for women, it has to be for both genders or none.
And since I dont intend to marry anyone i simply dont give a shit about changing the biased divorce court..
Letting useless holes screw other men and get away with it feeds their entitlement. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with their whore shit and manipulate people.
Men are only physically superior, so unless the law go as far as to allow rape, we cant use our superiority to our advantage, and you know damn well even in 3rd world country rape is against the law, so i doubt we can legalize it in 1st world country, its impossible and massive cope
Men are not only physically superior, but mentally as well. Men are the ones who invented all the technology and languages and sciences and computers and built buildings. Holes can't even race cars as well as men, they are useless.

Last edited:
Tbh tbh we think the same
"Legally" doesn't mean anything dumbass, the prison sentences and the laws have to be enforced the same. That means if a foid fucks a 14 year old she has to get the same sentence as a man. No divorce rape and child support and rape accusation laws that favor holes. Also, no women's shelters or government programs only for women, only for both genders or none.

Letting useless holes screw other men and get away with it feeds their entitlement. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with their whore shit and manipulate people.

Men are not only physically superior, but mentally as well. Men are the ones who invented all the technology and languages and sciences and computers and buildings. Holes can't even race cars as well as men, they are useless.
Look men no one care, so long as foid has hole they have more value than our incel ass, and im pretty sure normies dont care about how incel think things should work. Because unlike foid, we have no value to them, were absolutely useless and easily replacable. Now unless we grow a vagina nobody gonna listen to how we think things should work.

I agree that its unfair that theres more women shelters and govt program, and that the divorce law is v unfair.

But as for rape, jfl, a foid raping 14 yo boy would never be as serious as a man raping 14 yo foid, its just not, one is penetrating, the other is penetrated.

this might be a double standard but it benefits men more, its like when a married men fuck around its not considered as serious as when the wife fuck around.

you cant say foid that sleep around is a whore while not taking them being raped seriously. And you simply cant say men who fuck around is slayer while taking 14yo teen boy being raped seriously. Besides how many 14yo boys is 'raped' by foid anyway, so little, its of no concern.

Last edited:
Look men no one care, so long as foid has hole they have more value than our incel ass, and im pretty sure normies dont care about how incel think things should work. Because unlike foid, we have no value to them, were absolutely useless and easily replacable. Now unless we grow a vagina nobody gonna listen to how we think things should work.
Normies weren't cucks in the past and we can teach them not to be cucks again. Most men haven't had unpaid sex in the last year, and if they did it would be with a foid no where near their looksmatch. Once enough men are as outraged by this as uncucked blackpillers are then things will go back to normal.
But as for rape, jfl, a foid raping 14 yo boy would never be as serious as a man raping 14 yo foid, its just not, one is penetrating, the other is penetrated.
It's the same shit. Plus, a man would even get in trouble just for asking a 14 year old for nudes. Either foids have to be treated the same as men, or return foids back to being property so they won't be held to the same accountabilities as men.
you cant say foid that sleep around is a whore while not taking them being raped seriously.
Virgin rape or married foid rape should only be taken seriously. A foid in a long term relationships rape should also be taken seriously, but they need hard evidence, none of that "listen and believe" bullshit.
And you simply cant say men who fuck around is slayer while taking 14yo teen boy being raped seriously.
What are you talking about? That doesn't make sense.
Besides how many 14yo boys is 'raped' by foid anyway, so little, its of no concern.
Those are only the ones who come out. We need to give male victims of rape more courage and make those predator old perverted whores pay for what they did.

Last edited:
don't bother, hes clearly a bluepiller
He's a faggot too probably. Always talking about how great chads are for foids, and that incels should aspire to be cucks, lol.

He's a faggot too probably. Always talking about how great chads are for foids, and that incels should aspire to be cucks, lol.
no doubt a future provider for muh aryan goddess

I am genuinely much more impressed by men's intellect than looks.

Normies weren't cucks in the past and we can teach them not to be cucks again. Most men haven't had unpaid sex in the last year, and if they did it would be with a foid no where near their looksmatch. Once enough men are as outraged by this as uncucked blackpillers are then things will go back to normal.

It's the same shit. Plus, a man would even get in trouble just for asking a 14 year old for nudes. Either foids have to be treated the same as men, or return foids back to being property so they won't be held to the same accountabilities as men.

Virgin rape or married foid rape should only be taken seriously. A foid in a long term relationships rape should also be taken seriously, but they need hard evidence, none of that "listen and believe" bullshit.

What are you talking about? That doesn't make sense.

Those are only the ones who come out. We need to give male victims of rape more courage and make those predator old perverted whores pay for what they did.
All the things youre asking doesnt even exist in muslim countries..
To make it happen in 1st world country is impossible.
I am genuinely much more impressed by men's intellect than looks.
from what Ive witnessed, vast majority of men respect and treat chad better than even the most useful scientist / engineers.
Also have known a lot of incels who detest chad worshipping whores. Worship chad themselves. Just jfl. . .

The only cucked law there is, is the biased divorce court, other than that law is pretty fair, so im not sure what youre talking about

We use to not allow foid to have a job / pay them less than men, now that foid get paid equal, so we no longer have superior earning capability either. Foid then would literally starve in the streets w/o husband lol, they had to be threatened with homelesness and starvation to be comitted to ugly men.
I can sum up SJW thinking, which is textbook Marxism by philosophy, to include feminism as this:

People assume some form of victim identity real or contrived, band together, and disrupt society with their obnoxious shaming to the point where they become a politically, and culturally protected class of non perfomers who through legislated, and socially enforced expropriation get equality of outcome, and not equality of opportunity. The whole of Western culture has been subverted to the point where 50-70% of the people subscribe to this mental disease, and radical feminism is a part of that. Legalizing abortion, destigmatizing wedlock, making divorce easy for women, having divorce laws favor women, glorifying women's sexual liberation, having the govt pay whorebux for single mama's, all of this enables women to get by with 5000% more than men ever could. They are accountable for nothing they do including letting their natural beauty, and turning into obese nags.

So legally traffic laws, environmental laws, etc. are the same for foids, and INCELS, but culturally, and legally things like affirmative action in hiring practices, and college admissions are legalized discrimination against men generally which is something that will impact INCELS in a harsher manner due to the so ial prejudices against ugly men.

To OP: Looks will unfortunately always matter, but it matters more if you are someone's wage slave, and dependent upon them for career favor. Looks didn't favor Bill Gates or Mark Cuban, Jesse Itzler, who is married to an awesome looking smart, self made billionaire chick. They just learned to write their own meal ticket. It is better to have freedom, than to be some underling to the retarded chads of the world. As long as you stay subservient, if you are ugly expect scraps. But, the world is full of problems that don't care how ugly you are if you fix them, and people who will pay to make the problems disappear.

Dude you don't know how soul crushingly true that statement is for most men without god all is vanity
It’s over for many men. Sad shit, man

All the things youre asking doesnt even exist in muslim countries..
To make it happen in 1st world country is impossible.
No it's not, the blackpill and new technologies are strong enough to rearrange this cucked situation we're in.

No it's not, the blackpill and new technologies are strong enough to rearrange this cucked situation we're in.

Absolutely bro i'm for technological innovation's and segregation between genders