Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A sad realization

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
-
I remembered today about like 4 years ago my dad told me not to worry if I am still single as he was the literally the LAST guy in his group of friends who managed to get his first gf at the age of 21. I realized just now that I am 22 years old and still single. At this time my dad at least went through 2 different women while I am still here with 0 experience. Yea feelsbadman.

False hope is so painful, especially from parents too blind to see the truth

My friend’s dad used to tell us he paid his way through college by washing dishes.

Shit like that isn’t possible nowadays. You’d have to work 200 hours a week if you don’t want to be riddled with debt, let alone with cost of living.

The thing with time is it feels so slow in the present but in reality, goes by swiftly and you realize what has changed or missed out on.

My father prob never had a gf. He was just waiting on an arrange marriage

You will be single until old age living in Toronto.

Even if I move it will make no difference trust me.
My friend’s dad used to tell us he paid his way through college by washing dishes.

Shit like that isn’t possible nowadays. You’d have to work 200 hours a week if you don’t want to be riddled with debt, let alone with cost of living.

You'd fail working bare 10 hours a week. It's hard shit college.

Last edited:
My dad told me that he lost his virginity at 24 so that means i could still beat him jfl.

When I was 12, my dad was talking to me about things like sex and dating and I asked him what would happen if I never got to experience these things as a teenager. He didn’t have an answer that didnt fall under false hope