Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A roastie was talking to another one about handsome guys in front of me I think she wants war

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
I am studying to be able to work but it is not the university and getting to the point, we were drinking coffee and suddenly she says that a handsome boy who was in that center would fuck him in the bathroom. Then she said that "advertising forces us to buy if the guy that appears in the ad is handsome". I do not know but I think it's provoking me, I do not understand why she's making so many comments about that lately. She said many things about "handsome guys this, that" always saying "handsome boys". I'm really doing my best to ignore those comments and avoid being close to her.

Just keep ignoring her. The only question I have for you is that you have headphones? If you do, you can ignore her talking about her degenerate shit completely.

dont talk to foids even if they come across as polite tell them to fuck off they are more trouble than they are worth

They make comments like that around ugly guys because they want to make it clear to you that you have no chance with them. They want to rub it in your face that you're ugly and can't have her, but attractive genetically superior male can have her. They do this probably to make you kill yourself.

Last edited:
It was sudden. I'm trying not to drink coffee when she's there. And I can not wear headphones because they do not let you put them there.

So they don't allow you to put headphones on the tables or headphones on to listen to music? Now thats fucking stupid.