Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A ricecel spat at my feet

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1f9l7c2/a_stranger_spat_at_my_feet/

I'm on vacation in Japan. So far I'm having a great time. Except earlier when I stepped into a not very busy train. I walked in with my partner, he sat down no problem. Then when I went to sit down a Japanese guy who was sitting across from us and a bit to the side, I think around 30y?, looked at me in disgust and spat at my feet. I actually had to move my feet to make sure it wouldn't hit my sandals and feet. He then stood up and set three places more to the left.

I look very foreign, my partner does look foreign as well. I'm more so because I'm very pale and a ginger. And I'm a woman, my partner isn't.

He spat at you because you are SEXHAVERS and just went to Japan to show off and mog the locals. Based ricecel :feelsokman:

If only ricecucks stood up like this to noodle whores

Last edited:
A lot of Western expats to Japan are libsharts who go there to do stupid jobs like teaching English. When you see pics and vids of LGBT, BLM, etc. protests in Japan, the crowds are often times mostly foreign; not very many native Japs. I've also seen pics of Western FURRIES living in Japan as well as one white foid on twitter teaching English over there who said she had to educate the mini-nips to not be "fatphobic." So I don't blame him for having this reaction. Judging from the fact she posts on Cuckit too, it seems his assumption was right

A lot of Western expats to Japan are libsharts who go there to do stupid jobs like teaching English. When you see pics and vids of LGBT, BLM, etc. protests in Japan, the crowds are often times mostly foreign; not very many native Japs. I've also seen pics of Western FURRIES living in Japan as well as one white foid on twitter teaching English over there who said she had to educate the mini-nips to not be "fatphobic." So I don't blame him for having this reaction. Judging from the fact she posts on Cuckit too, it seems his assumption was right
She's probably dressed like a slut too.

Just look at how many soy faggots in the comments of that post are admitting to living/having lived there. Proves my point

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1f9l7c2/a_stranger_spat_at_my_feet/

He spat at you because you are SEXHAVERS and just went to Japan to show off and mog the locals. Based ricecel :feelsokman:

I hate faggots like that who go somewhere just to brag, mog others, and show it off on Social media to a bunch of cucks who worship them

Meanwhile, I want to visit because Japan has nice nature & also an interesting & respectable history. They're some of my favorite non-Whites alongside some Kavkaz/Caucus people & Syrians for fighting Israel.

Based bf for doing nothing makes me think there is a part of the story foid is leaving out

Screenshot 2024 09 05 153558

It's honestly hilarious how thinly veiled the racism in this comment is. The first sentence clearly alludes to the white worship in Asian beauty standards; while criticizing that isn't necessarily racist, you have to think about whether she'd feel comfortable criticizing the worship of "lightskins" in the black community the same way. Of course she wouldn't, because she's been taught that it's "not her place" to speak on blacks' intra-community issues. So why does she feel so comfortable speaking on those of Asians? The mocking of the man's potentially nationalistic sentiments with "his holy country" also stands out to me, not because it's racist at all but because it just shows how warped this whore's brain is. I briefly lurked her soyddit and she's from Germany, meaning she was raised on a double heaping helping of white guilt and Nazi guilt. The idea of someone not feeling ashamed but proud of their history, ancestry, genetics, and culture, and wanting to preserve rather than destroy them, is something she finds so ridiculous because she can't remotely conceive of holding such sentiments herself.

The second sentence is a lot more blatant in its racism. She accuses him of being le stinkie inkie right after pointing out Japan's low birth rates in the same exact sentence. What's the relevance of that in this man's inceldom specifically? Well, we all know that – what makes her think he's an incel isn't just his behavior, but the very fact that he's Japanese. To this bitch, every nip male is a ricecel :lul:

The worst part about this comment, though, is the fact that she admits to having lived there before. Despite hating the Japanese men who shaped nip culture, civilization, and history, she felt perfectly comfortable leeching off of the infrastructure, economy, etc. that they built for years. No different than white-hating ethnics shamelessly leeching off of white countries. Perfectly elucidates an observation I've heard other people make about white libsharts before; their affinity towards brown ethnics isn't just out of pity but kinship as well. They have the same exact toxic, parasitic, resentful mindset that the likes of your average nig or curry does, which is why they see themselves in them

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-05 153558.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-05 153558.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Screenshot 2024 09 05 154759

Another standout comment. This soy faggot is literally "glad to see" Japan getting filled with non-Japs. We all know damn well he wouldn't feel this way if it was a nigcountry getting filled with non-nigs or some Latin American nation getting filled with non-spics :lul: The ricepills are everywhere, most intelligent and law-abiding minority yet the second-to-least respected (second only to the likes of curroids)

View attachment 1252260
It's honestly hilarious how thinly veiled the racism in this comment is. The first sentence clearly alludes to the white worship in Asian beauty standards; while criticizing that isn't necessarily racist, you have to think about whether she'd feel comfortable criticizing the worship of "lightskins" in the black community the same way. Of course she wouldn't, because she's been taught that it's "not her place" to speak on blacks' intra-community issues. So why does she feel so comfortable speaking on those of Asians? The mocking of the man's potentially nationalistic sentiments with "his holy country" also stands out to me, not because it's racist at all but because it just shows how warped this whore's brain is. I briefly lurked her soyddit and she's from Germany, meaning she was raised on a double heaping helping of white guilt and Nazi guilt. The idea of someone not feeling ashamed but proud of their history, ancestry, genetics, and culture, and wanting to preserve rather than destroy them, is something she finds so ridiculous because she can't remotely conceive of holding such sentiments herself.

The second sentence is a lot more blatant in its racism. She accuses him of being le stinkie inkie right after pointing out Japan's low birth rates in the same exact sentence. What's the relevance of that in this man's inceldom specifically? Well, we all know that – what makes her think he's an incel isn't just his behavior, but the very fact that he's Japanese. To this bitch, every nip male is a ricecel :lul:

The worst part about this comment, though, is the fact that she admits to having lived there before. Despite hating the Japanese men who shaped nip culture, civilization, and history, she felt perfectly comfortable leeching off of the infrastructure, economy, etc. that they built for years. No different than white-hating ethnics shamelessly leeching off of white countries. Perfectly elucidates an observation I've heard other people make about white libsharts before; their affinity towards brown ethnics isn't just out of pity but kinship as well. They have the same exact toxic, parasitic, resentful mindset that the likes of your average nig or curry does, which is why they see themselves in them
White roasties are even more racist than white men. The only reason they'd ever go to Asia is to get worshipped by those midget subhumans. The fact that a lowly ricecel dares to spit at them is akin to blasphemy.

Damn it must be an absolute shock to her to not be worshipped everywhere she goes as a white woman, especially in a pacified first world country. This jap broke the matrix.

Personaly i would expect that kind of shit everywhere :feelswhat:

Personally I would've used a flamethrower on her.

They have no shame bringing this poison with them. People let them in and they shamelessly crap up the place.

View attachment 1252260

Yeah her post reeks of a racial superiority complex with a feminist touch, which is some form of identitarian feminism.

Which is actually a thing : see.

The only difference here being that it's non-militant and subconscious.

This reddit roastie commenting on the incident the way she does, while obviously identifying with the victim, would almost justify the jap's uncivility lmao. :feelskek: Cause one could assume that it's what irked the jap on a subconscious level in the first place, the whole international dynamic behind the faux kumbaya bullshit. This jap being a masculine man can see through the soy facade.

By the way, women are experts at this kind of things. They like to play dumb or innocent but this reddit post is so revealing of their duplicity. All humans can do the same no matter the sex but with foids, if you're a good observer, you'll notice that this can be second nature, the moment her environment is auspicious to it.

Too bad this Japanese didn't spit on her:

8272791-1163554824-78557.gif

View attachment 1252260

Based breakdown:bigbrain::bigbrain:.

Just look at how many soy faggots in the comments of that post are admitting to living/having lived there. Proves my point
Jfl, they actually do:feelskek::feelskek:.

he knew she was there to spread feminism and herpes

I will celebrate the day that these posts read "A stranger shot at my feet"

Yikes! Japan needs to be enriched. We need to import a diverse coalition of humans into Japan ASAP

She is seething that she isn't treated like a demigod , she excepted the dharavi slum welcome but forgot that le glorious nipple steel aren't that low on the asian racial chain

Mini nips should surround her and lynch her in the lunch period

View attachment 1252260

As always, Westerners are obsessed with their physical appearance to humiliate others.

Yeah her post reeks of a racial superiority complex with a feminist touch, which is some form of identitarian feminism.

Which is actually a thing : see.
There’s a whole genre of foids like this on twitter, “right wing radfems.”
This reddit roastie commenting on the incident the way she does, while obviously identifying with the victim, would almost justify the jap's uncivility lmao. :feelskek: Cause one could assume that it's what irked the jap on a subconscious level in the first place, the whole international dynamic behind the faux kumbaya bullshit. This jap being a masculine man can see through the soy facade.

By the way, women are experts at this kind of things. They like to play dumb or innocent but this reddit post is so revealing of their duplicity. All humans can do the same no matter the sex but with foids, if you're a good observer, you'll notice that this can be second nature, the moment her environment is auspicious to it.
Based and true

IT WAS ME AHAHAHAHA

JUST KIDDING. BUT I WOULD TREAT IT LIKE THAT TOO.

W japan I'm glad my country is racist as fuck

View attachment 1252260

W breakdown man
I wish Japan got rid of all these whiteys

Same. They should get rid of all foreigners, just as Western countries should do
Yep. The thing about that is that women voters always get in the way and into their own self destruction. Like in europe, the women there vote for these immigrants that rape them. Women just are naturally pro-immigrant because they're stupid. And japanese women love white foreigner men so I doubt they will ban them