Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A Restaurant Is Being Accused Of Reselling Costco Frozen Pizzas For A 700% Mark Up, According To A Report

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

According to the paper, Chip Grimalda, chef and owner of wine bar and restaurant Coquin in Charleston, was seen going from the store to an apartment nearby, then going out on a delivery run "with corrugated cardboard boxes that read, 'Fresh Pizza, Oven Baked.'" A reporter then found four-packs of Kirkland Signature Cheese Pizza with Breadcrumb Crusts, which are sold at Costco in the trash cans near the apartments.

Last edited:
Brutal rip off

I refuse to pay membership so this is my loophole!

based pizza store. I should do same ngl tbh ded srs. maybe running restaurant game after all the old huisnesses die from the plague is legit

Just ordered some cold pizza. It was expensive but who cares, it's on mom's pocket.

based pizza store. I should do same ngl tbh ded srs. maybe running restaurant game after all the old huisnesses die from the plague is legit
Online: 68d 15h 46m

mogs me tbh

jewy jew jews jewing!

wow fucking goyim figured it out tbh

Speaking of 700% mark-ups during the quarantine:

JFL

He is based NEETpilled probably
If he’s not a youngcel, he’s lucky his parents haven’t kicked him out the house for not having NEETbux at the very least. He sounds like he’s 15 or something though.

If he’s not a youngcel, he’s lucky his parents haven’t kicked him out the house for not having NEETbux at the very least. He sounds like he’s 15 or something though.
As a 22 year old NEET, I still frozen pizza maxx.

It is quite pilled and cultured tbhngl.

As a 22 year old NEET, I still frozen pizza maxx.

It is quite pilled and cultured tbhngl.
I hate frozen pizza. It always tastes like shit. Actually, some of them are alright but I haven’t had frozen pizza in ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back