Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A reply to: "Just because you're friends with a girl, doesn't mean you're entitled to sex."

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
We've heard this a thousand times before, and frakly it doesn't take that much to debunk this bullshit.

Men don't go out of their way to befriend foids just to have sex with them. Men chose to be nice to foids they genuinely like, sex is the last thing on their mind, if the're genuinely friends with a foid. It's a sort of care, that foids and chads will never understand.

What's major suicide fuel is that this whole "Friendship doesn't equal sex" from left wing retards, as well as right wing pseudo-intellecuals like Jordan B. Peterson. Fucker once said that you're manipulative if you're only becoming friends with someone just to get something from them. Well guess what! We ALL expect something out of a friendship.

And second of all, how on earth did we get into our heads that being a good friend to girl is the way to get a girlfriend? BECAUSE IT'S WHAT WE WERE TOLD!

There was an [Incel Trait] thread a few days ago, that said that incels googled "How to get a girlfriend". I did the same thing , and one of the things they said to me was to be friends with the foid you like first. JFL. It's the same thing our boomer parents, our teachers, and online forums have told use.

2009 - You have to be a good friend to her.

2014 - You have to be confident

2020 - YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX INKWELL

Its all looks tbh. A good looking guy can fuck his friend foids, stranger foids, etc. Having a foid friend as an ugly male is retarded.

Every single interaction with a foid my age I have ever had was motivated by desire for ascension tbh. Their personalities are unironically insufferable to me. That said, I kinda just dont even talk to girls now since all my ascension attempts crash and burn. I spent time in the ring and got bent. Gonna sit out for a little while before trying again because rejections are a unique mix of suifuel and ragefuel that I dont really want more of

Every single interaction with a foid my age I have ever had was motivated by desire for ascension tbh. Their personalities are unironically insufferable to me. That said, I kinda just dont even talk to girls now since all my ascension attempts crash and burn. I spent time in the ring and got bent. Gonna sit out for a little while before trying again because rejections are a unique mix of suifuel and ragefuel that I dont really want more of

Next time, trying lifting weights in the shower while drinking soy milk. A friend of mine did this for a week and almost ascended.

2025 - how dare you talking about sex!?! You're a dirty oinkwell, you are not even entitled to talk/think about this! Yikes!

If you get rejected 100 times then try 1000 times again :soy:
It's a numbers game br0 :soy:
You have to suffer to succeed in life :soy:

Next time, trying lifting weights in the shower while drinking soy milk. A friend of mine did this for a week and almost ascended.
Thanks for the advice kind stranger!

It doesn't make sense anyway, why would I want to fuck a female friend? Also, liberals frequently hook up within their friend circle. So they are being hypocrites if they say going that route is bad.