Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel a reminder that you will always be miserable (IT will never touch this one)

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
@MarquisDeSade ,@Robtical please pin this so that people know the suffering of shortcels

1TA4aCC
2CqDzAX
3N032AL
4fcw51f
5cd557i
6IbGzeN
337U3Zk
ABKpNzM
Gf4v8bD
WcQDK1n
ZDmO3x0
O0TjR2u
ZWwwcev
InSCq6Q
DmrPCFI
DumlFK1
DBJITof
CDzj6SZ

Last edited:
the irony of all the sheboons posting that jfl, least attractive foid race by a mile

Those ugly whores need the gas chamber.

The same things have been said about ugly men, broke men, fat men, and little dick men.

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:Wonder how Rwandan women reacted when the taller and more light skinned Tutsis got genocided by the "inferior" shorter and darker skinned Hutus

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:Wonder how Rwandan women reacted when the taller and more light skinned Tutsis got genocided by the "inferior" shorter and darker skinned Hutus
Nice gamal ta2er

my sister told me i looked short in certain pants she can't hide it anymore.

I'm 5'9" and I'm considered short probably by most metrics. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

It's interesting at IT that they say prejudice or discrimination against short men doesn't exist when clearly it does. :feelsjuice:

Both are black

I would say manlets face the biggest discrimination out of all fucked up groups.

I would say manlets face the biggest discrimination out of all fucked up groups.
Manletism should be considered as disability. But society won't do anything about it other than virtue signal about "muh short kings" by foids and continue pounding manlets in the dirt.

Manletism should be considered as disability. But society won't do anything about it other than virtue signal about "muh short kings" by foids and continue pounding manlets in the dirt.
I think its actually fucked up that height discrimination isnt a thing just like how sexism and racism exist. You recieve no privileges for being short either, it has no upsides. Niggers can cry and whine about muh slavery and toilets can cry about rape and everyone will listen to them but if a short guy calls someone out on their bullshit then everyone treats us like we're a joke

It's all in your head. No one cares about height :foidSoy:

my sister told me i looked short in certain pants she can't hide it anymore.
My sister just ignores me or pretends she didn't hear me when I complain about my height. I think its too brutal for her to even talk about. She's taller than me.

Who cares? Look at the pics of those foids. They are the female equivalent to incels who couldn't score chad and now spill their bitter nonsense on the internet. I know enough incels shorter than me that ascended already.

Laughing about short men is the same as men laughing about fat women.

Who cares? Look at the pics of those foids. They are the female equivalent to incels who couldn't score chad and now spill their bitter nonsense on the internet. I know enough incels shorter than me that ascended already.

Laughing about short men is the same as men laughing about fat women.
You didn't know any incels,just low tier normies.

I hate these whores. I hate IT even more for encouraging the behaviour of such whores by trying to gaslight us into thinking that heightism doesnt exist.

Height and penis size are the only real blackpills out there. Bros are like " uh my eyebrow shape is wrong so I can not date women" my man is 5'10 that's not a black pill that's straight-up mental illness. I mean I can not understand why are these tall people coming into this self-hatred bullshit place where we are due to our inceldom involuntarily, this is not their place

So I’m in the friend zone height category?

I hope they get raped by horses. And I bet they will enjoy that.

manlets who are friends with tall chad is cuck

I agree it feels like a disability. A disability is lack of and we lack height so again it’s a disability. Same way someone that is blind is disabled because they lack sight

meme gendar , but it will all backfire once this shit collapses .