Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A reminder that shy girls don't exist

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Ever seen the site called Socialanxietysupport? Back when I was still looking for a place to relate to people, I happened to stumble upon it. To my shock (at the time) EVERY SINGLE GIRL on there had a boyfriend. I've noticed the same thing back in school too, girls who seemed timid and soft-spoken became different people altogether around good-looking guys.

That's the thing, females are incapable of having social anxiety. The moment Chad steps into the picture, they are perfectly comfortable being his little slut despite claiming they have panic attacks whenever they leave the house moments prior. They'll even approach/ask him out, send him nudes, do pretty much ANYTHING just to get his attention. The only reason why she comes across as shy to you is because you're a subhuman incel. Around Chad, they are just like any other roastie.

being shy actually improves the SMV of a girl. and on the other hand being assertive and confident is also considered "sexy" for girls. the same goes for height. girls cant lose, no matter what they do or what they are, they will always have admirers and orbiters. men are fucked if they arent genetically coded a certain way.

Black Pill knowledge, "shy" girls means if you are subhuman they go into don't-draw-attention-to-myself mode but if you aren't they want you to make the first move

being shy actually improves the SMV of a girl. and on the other hand being assertive and confident is also considered "sexy" for girls. the same goes for height. girls cant lose, no matter what they do or what they are, they will always have admirers and orbiters. men are fucked if they arent genetically coded a certain way.

It fucking sucks how life is hard-wired towards women's favour, so that women get to decide who suffers and who is enveloped in ultimate pleasure. It doesn't matter what personality traits or physical traits the woman has; she will always choose what she wants (Chad), with no difficulty whatsoever.

Exactly, while only certain type of men are considered attractive all types of women are.

Being born female = instant validation.

high iq post.

also social anxious girls (who make youtube videos speaking normally showing their face about having soxial anxiety lol) and depressed girls don't exist

It fucking sucks how life is hard-wired towards women's favour, so that women get to decide who suffers and who is enveloped in ultimate pleasure. It doesn't matter what personality traits or physical traits the woman has; she will always choose what she wants (Chad), with no difficulty whatsoever.
Women are the gatekeepers of happiness, our lives are in their shallow hands.

jfl and "anxiety" and other meme illnesses in women. ALL women have access to instant validation from other roasts, normies, orbiters
, and even chads.

high iq post.

also social anxious girls (who make youtube videos speaking normally showing their face about having soxial anxiety lol) and depressed girls don't exist
LOL I've seen this constantly. Im hesitant to send my picture to anyone let alone go on cam, yet these cunts can do th despite their "anxiety"

Female depression = no Chad to ravage me for a week.

its a shame for us

Agreed 100%. I fucking hate that site too

They live a totally different reality, compared to ours. Don't bother with them.

Prime suicide fuel. Men like all types of women, but women like very few kinds of men.

If she can be a slut then she is one