Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW A reminder that ALL females are sluts

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

Free Ed Kemper
Some of you may be tempted to think that not all foids are sluts, especially those with angelic faces. Well, you'd be wrong. Don't be fooled by a foids' looks, you've never seen them behind the curtains getting destroyed by Chad's cock. Just another example of the huge role looks play in the way you perceive other people.

PERCEPTION:

IMG 20240902 121317

REALITY:

Lily lanes 1 0098

Oh and by the way, this particular foid started OF when she was just 18. She's such a vile disgusting whore

Last edited:
The nicest and most innocent looking foids were usually the biggest sluts when I was school. Not even exaggerating I saw it happen time and time again

In both pictures, my first question would always be "Woah, what's up with her hair? Is she balding?"

The most "Innocent" looking foids are the biggest whores in reality

The nicest and most innocent looking foids were usually the biggest sluts when I was school. Not even exaggerating I saw it happen time and time again
Maybe they act and look that way for a reason

I've seen normies talk about this pattern as well

hope he gets an infection in his dick and it has to be surgically removed

also wtf? looks like my scrotum after its shaved

Brutal what a thousand yard cock stare

It’s usually Beckie’s who are the biggest sluts because they have to make up for their lack of looks by appealing with their sexuality / body

What they don’t realize is that down the line when their looks eventually fade and their body that they will have to settle down, the only women who don’t settle down are Stacie’s who age like fine wine

Some of you may be tempted to think that not all foids are sluts, especially those with angelic faces. Well, you'd be wrong. Don't be fooled by a foids' looks, you've never seen them behind the curtains getting destroyed by Chad's cock. Just another example of the huge role looks play in the way you perceive other people.

PERCEPTION:

View attachment 1305027

REALITY:

View attachment 1305028

Oh and by the way, this particular foid started OF when she was just 18. She's such a vile disgusting whore
It's the dual mating strategy.

The foid has a slut "phase" when they try to get impregnated by the Chad / alpha fucks.

After the insemination is successful, the foid pivots into their "whore" phase, when they offer transactional sex from the oofie doofie / beta bucks they intend to cuck with Chad's spawn.

In the big picture the slut phase is when they're younger, and the whore phase is when they're single mothers already.

In the smaller picture the slut phase is when they're ovulating and fertile each month, and the whore phase is right after the fertile phase when they copulate with beta males with intent to cucking them with babies made by Chad.

It's the dual mating strategy.

The foid has a slut "phase" when they try to get impregnated by the Chad / alpha fucks.

After the insemination is successful, the foid pivots into their "whore" phase, when they offer transactional sex from the oofie doofie / beta bucks they intend to cuck with Chad's spawn.

In the big picture the slut phase is when they're younger, and the whore phase is when they're single mothers already.

In the smaller picture the slut phase is when they're ovulating and fertile each month, and the whore phase is right after the fertile phase when they copulate with beta males with intent to cucking them with babies made by Chad.
If I ever ascend and a foid cucks me with Chad's baby I'm gonna kill both the foid and the Chadlet

If I ever ascend and a foid cucks me with Chad's baby I'm gonna kill both the foid and the Chadlet
There is no such thing as "ascension".

You're either

The alpha that breeds sluts
The beta cuck that pays whores
The omega incel that dreams of ascension.

There is no way to move from omega to beta to alpha. You were born this way. It never began.

96% of all foids have that thousand cock stare, it makes them look not innocent but odd looking. Once you start not thinking with your cock you will be able to notice every whore foid.

She doesn't look innocent even when everything is cropped out other than her face.