Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A relationship won't save you

hamiltoncel

hamiltoncel

Alexander Hamilton
★★★
You find a gf, but now that you're blackpilled, all you'll think about is how she's cheating behind your back, how she doesn't love you, and how much of a slut women are, etc, etc, causing you to get more paranoid and with either of you ending it altogether.

This is the ultimate blackpill, you can't even get happiness once it's literally in your hands, otherwise you were never blackpilled.

Yes, the blackpill will stay with you forever.

This. Even is I ascend one day, the next chad she sees will be superior to me and she will cuck me. It is over

doesn't matter, at least I can say I'm not a virgin anymore and had a gf.

just go in knowing its over and just try to get as much pussy as you can

The blackpill is the biologypill. The truth of the female nature cannot be repressed once you know it.

Entering into a relationship is admitting that you’re :feelstrash:. :chad: doesn’t date most of the time and if he does, it’s an option for him whereas it’s all we could get. You forgot to mention how much you had to spend, wait, etc. just to be with her. The stuff you’re talking about is second level security concerns.

It is literally over.

Only the embrace of death can save me.

This is why i think kids shouldn't be allowed in this community. At least wait to be scarred by life before taking the black pill.
Black pill is not a cool status to claim to show how tough and cynical you are.

of course it won't. what I'm struggling with is my lack of self respect, not getting validation and sex.

I'll only know if I try. Oops, I can't try it, I have an ugly face and am male in 2018.

This is why i think kids shouldn't be allowed in this community. At least wait to be scarred by life before taking the black pill.
Black pill is not a cool status to claim to show how tough and cynical you are.
High school is a tough time especially when you’re lonely. I think youngcels should be allowed.

Obviously there shouldn’t be 12 year olds but I think 15-19 is fine.

I'll only know if I try. Oops, I can't try it, I have an ugly face and am male in 2018.
This. We try so goddamn hard but can't even get close to it. And even if we do..

you'll just feel lonelier as she eye fucks her phone 24/7

This. We try so goddamn hard but can't even get close to it. And even if we do..
The fact we aren't even allowed to try contributes significantly to a crippled emotional and even world-view development. I made a thread about it.

How can I know marrying, or at least living a romance with, a young and cute white girl won't cure my depression? I never had the opportunity to do it. I haven't had the opportunity when I was that age, and I don't have it now. I sincerely feel as if it would.

The fact we aren't even allowed to try contributes significantly to a crippled emotional and even world-view development. I made a thread about it.

How can I know marrying, or at least living a romance with, a young and cute white girl won't cure my depression? I never had the opportunity to do it. I haven't had the opportunity when I was that age, and I don't have it now. I sincerely feel as if it would.
Depression isn't that easy, trust me. If you really have it you know it first-hand. A girl won't make it disappear, not after all your presumed years of sadness.

Depression isn't that easy, trust me. If you really have it you know it first-hand. A girl won't make it disappear, not after all your presumed years of sadness.
How can you know? It's not that I totally disagree, I just can't say. I honestly feel as if it would eventually go away after some time in a relationship with a girl like that.

A steam sale can save you!

How can you know? It's not that I totally disagree, I just can't say. I honestly feel as if it would eventually go away after some time in a relationship with a girl like that.
Well, it would certainly help lol. I'm just convinced that at this point, there's no "single answer" here. People here shit a lot on therapists and all that but the genuinely saddest people I knew managed to fight it off after a long time of med usage, therapy sessions and focus on getting better, none of them ever said it would be easy..But that's all, really. Maybe a girl helps, maybe it isn't enough. No point fantasizing about it.
A steam sale can save you!
You had gotten banned for a while, hadn't you? Thought you were a goner

Well, it would certainly help lol. I'm just convinced that at this point, there's no "single answer" here. People here shit a lot on therapists and all that but the genuinely saddest people I knew managed to fight it off after a long time of med usage, therapy sessions and focus on getting better, none of them ever said it would be easy..But that's all, really. Maybe a girl helps, maybe it isn't enough. No point fantasizing about it.

You had gotten banned for a while, hadn't you? Thought you were a goner
I did therapy several times, several different approaches and I can say that it didn't help me one bit. Last time it even hurt me a lot.

I did therapy several times, several different approaches and I can say that it didn't help me one bit. Last time it even hurt me a lot.
Hurt you? Was the therapist a bitch or something?

Implying any of us will get a relationship in the first place.

Anyone who believes they will get a relationship is either bluepilled or clearly does not meet the physical and mental requirements that would constitute you being incel
I believe some of us eventually will, to be honest. Fantasizing about it helps in nothing but some of us still do it anyway.

Why is that?
I feel like it's a bizzarre way of bragging. It's also surprisingly common. "I HaVe The ReaL dEbreSsioN trust Me It'S nOt SomEtHing To Make Fun Of."... It also makes the fact that you're just self diagnosing extremely obvious. It's annoying.

I feel like it's a bizzarre way of bragging. It's also surprisingly common. "I HaVe The ReaL dEbreSsioN trust Me It'S nOt SomEtHing To Make Fun Of."... It also makes the fact that you're just self diagnosing extremely obvious. It's annoying.
I'm not. But I do agree with the bragging thing. I just bring it up to try to be relatable in one sense or another to other people who have it

I'm not. But I do agree with the bragging thing. I just bring it up to try to be relatable in one sense or another to other people who have it
I get it. I wasn't insulting you or anything I hope it didn't seem like it.