Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A relationship where a woman desires you and a relationship where a woman settles for you are very, very different things

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Even if we ascend, we'll never get to experience the sweetness of having a relationship where the woman actually wants to be with you, cares about you, desires you.

The dynamics of the relationship are totally different, you can't even compare one with the other. To be honest I don't even want a relationship where the woman settles for me. This is a tiny reason why I haven't even tried to date women, if they don't try to date me then what's the point, I'm not going to chase them like a dog and jump through hoops for a whiff of pussy, that's just not who I am.

Modern relationships are such bullshit. This is what happens when women are free to be whores, to choose their own partners, to divorce. They don't desire anyone but the superficial guy who looks good.

yes and even if we ascend, well never recover from the damage we have. Ascension is a meme anyway.

Only the latter is possible for me. And still..

To be honest I don't even want a relationship where the woman settles for me. This is a tiny reason why I haven't even tried to date women, if they don't try to date me then what's the point, I'm not going to chase them like a dog and jump through hoops for a whiff of pussy, that's just not who I am.
People consider this to be volcel, but I don't care. Fucking ban me then, you fags. If a woman doesn't want to be with me, I won't force it.

If a woman doesn't want to be with me, I won't force it.
It's funny how rape is bad but being findom'd by a female is customary.