Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a relationship is the same as paying for sex

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
The parameters are nearly the same:

you pay for goods or cash to the woman
you have sex with the woman
you wait
while you are waiting you are accumulating funds to pay for goods or cash to the woman
while you are not having sex or before having sex you pay for goods or cash to the woman
you have sex with the woman

If you replace being in a relationship with a woman with buying sex with a prostitute the paradigm is nearly unaltered
The only deviation is which and what goods you are buying or give to the woman before sex commences
The only difference with being in a relationship is YOU ARE CONSTANTLY HAVING TO DO A TRANSACTION IN ORDER TO PROCURE SEX
the "illegal sex" is a one time transaction just before the act, you escape the constant pressure to win the affection of the woman enough to make her have sex

The "legal sex" is a constant purchasing and goods transfer as you are always in the vicinity of the woman a constant pressure to be "on her good side" by purchasing her favour enough to make her yield to sex

obviously this ONLY OCCURS TO BOTTOM 80% OF MEN AND CHAD AND CHADLITE ARE EXEMPT AS ALWAYS

Partly yes but it isn't the same buddy boyo

Relationships aren't all about sex

what are they about then?

you do realize that most guys get into relationships solely for sex?

i wonder why do so many men stay in abusive/shitty relationships with the woman that hates them?

it's because they are slaves to the pussy. :p

Last edited:
what are they about then?

you do realize that most guys get into relationships solely for sex

i wonder why do so many men stay in abusive/shitty relationships with the woman that hates them, it's because they are slaves to the pussy. :p
Idgaf about that, I want a relationship with a girl that genuinely loves and cares for me. Also that's why "friends with benefits exist". You have to be beyond delusional to think relationships are just about sex

Well shit, then I've ascended past Mars.
Good luck boyos.

On a serious note, paying for it can get you variety and almost prime age, and saves a lot of time (skip the texting and the pursuit). It's honestly good for oldcels, but don't start paying for pussy too much in your teens.

Good luck brocel. Rationalize it however you like. Sex is just a bit of fun and physical release. Don't get to obsessed or anxious over it.
If you get free pussy, good.
If you can't, pay.
You might like to do both one day, who knows.
Just have fun.

They’re about love for me, sex isn’t what I want. I want love. I want to be loved by someone, at least one person so I could feel like I actually mean something good to someone on this shit earth. Sex is all that matters for most people.

They’re about love for me, sex isn’t what I want. I want love. I want to be loved by someone, at least one person so I could feel like I actually mean something good to someone on this shit earth. Sex is all that matters to most people.
Based, same here

I want a relationship with a girl that genuinely loves and cares for me
evolutionary speaking it's the opposite. men have to love and care for women and her children (they might not even be yours, she would still expect you to care for them :lul::lul::lul:)

women are disgusted at the though of men needing to be loved/cared for.

women are designed to care for and love their child and not a grown ass man.

you are quite delusional if you think that a woman will love you/pamper you like a child.
Also that's why "friends with benefits exist".
wrong. only a very small percentage of men can get into friends with benefits relationships, now you can see why men get into relationships in the first place, they even put up with various shit tests that these women throw at them, they might be abusive, manipulative, guess what?

men will still stay in the relationships, purely for sex.

because sex for a man is not something that is easily achievable.

Last edited:
dr, and i still want a girlfriend

lol sex is the apex of a relationship

sex is the expression of ones desire and LOVE for their partner

not having or wanting sex in a RELATIONSHIP is like playing football but not wanting to score its a pathetic virtue signalling snowflake bollucks

WHICH IS PURE PATHETIC MENTAL GYMNASTICS VIRTUE SIGNALLING, TRYING TO LOOK AND APPEAR ALTRUISTIC (WHILE STILL ACTUALLY WANTING SEX) ABSOLUTE SHITE

YOU ONLY GET TO THE TRUTH BY CRYSTALLIZING THE PROBLEM NOT ADDING ABSOLUTE TRIPE LAYERS ON TOP OF THE PROBLEM

STRIP IT BACK AND AAAGAIN ITS OH SEX THAT IS UNDERPINNING THE WHOLE RELATION SHIP ESPECIALLY UNDER 50 YEARS OLD