Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A reject among the rejects

Jokerpilled

Jokerpilled

In the face of such absurdity, man can only laugh!
★★★★★
I was sitting in class today at a two person desk at the very back of the class. Then this ugly POS white man came into the room with a nasty pube hair beard (like mine), awful acne, and ugly facial proportions, and chose to sat next to the CHAD in front of me instead of beside me! He, instead of choosing to sit amongst one of his own, thought it better to sit with a CHAD than an ugly incel like ME. What's even worse is that this hot foid who sat in front of where chad and horseface were sitting turned around and joked with him! Meanwhile I'm sitting in the corner of the room, jokerpilled :society: , thinking about blowing up the whole classroom or going postal then ctb'ing. Fuck humanity, fuck society, and fuck women(not necessarily in that order).

Rejects will always reject their own if it means they can rise in the social hierarchy. Ask any incel here, they would let all of us rot if it means they ascend.

Rejects will always reject their own if it means they can rise in the social hierarchy. Ask any incel here, they would let all of us rot if it means they ascend.
Truth nuke gif

Last edited:
Not me

Social rejects know they'll just drag themselves down by associating with each other.

Rejects don't even like other rejects. Just like ugly people don't date eachother.

They think they are normal and that people like them.

Then this ugly POS white man came into the room with a nasty pube hair beard (like mine), awful acne, and ugly facial proportions, and chose to sat next to the CHAD in front of me instead of beside me!

:feelswhat:

There are plenty more ugly white men out there with acne and pube beards. I'm sure you'll meet the right one one day who won't reject you. Just take a shower and work on your personality.

I was rejected by a reject too. In high school in our section, I was the most bullied boy and there was the most bullied girl. I thought like hey how about I befriend her because we have something in common, we're the biggest losers in class. So one day after all our classes were over, it was just us 2 inside the classroom and she was cleaning the classroom. I approached her and tried to talk to her. She shouted "You lunatic!" and immediately left. After that I was bitter so I never tried to befriend her again. I guess this is just normal.

Social rejects know they'll just drag themselves down by associating with each other.

This was my mother's perspective when she learnt that story of mine.

That classmate of mine probably thought she had a chance in being one of the cool kids lol.