Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A really brutal blackpill. There is NO ascension.

• Thread starter blackpilledhero
  • Start date
B

blackpilledhero

Recruit
★★★
This was one of the first black pill's I ever swallowed, before I knew what it was. It was first day uni and I realized how EVERYONE was the entire package. They had nothing to work on because they were genetically predisposed to doing things right from the start. They didn't need to diet because they ate healthy from the start and that was their life. They didn't need to work out because they routinely played sport as part of their daily lives, so they were always in shape. They didn't need to make a study timetable because they were always conditioned to devote a portion of their day to study, so they always achieved stellar marks. 

The second you have to say "I'm going to do this!" you're not just late, you're not just years behind; you're a lifetime behind. It's why you have a bunch of bloated idiots in the gym drinking mass gainer shakes and end up looking laughable, and a far cry from their chad friends who played soccer, football, etc their entire lives and developed huge frames in the process. You'll also never be the same. There is no catching up. Once you become a preoccupied person; once your success is based on implementing a routine that you aren't predisposed to and therefore the question of 'adherence' arises, know that your life will never match the elite.

It's ogar buddy boyos

source: http://looksmax.net/Thread-Blackpill-You-just-CANNOT-compete-with-elite-people-Blackpill

face=life

why do you want to complicate things that are simple?

by the time you looksmaxx there are younger chads already there to take your place.

Once you get done getting your bimax and lefort 3 done there are chads 10 years younger doing what you wanted to do your entire life effortlessly

only people who can really benefit from looksmaxxing are people in high school and below

Sparky said:
What about people who just finished school and are on a gap year before uni?

how fucked up are you facially and height wise?

This blackpill hurt alot

Sparky said:
You should have seen how badly I got heightmogged at my old school (which was mainly comprised of Rich white kids).

HGH I’m hoping will bring me to 5”10 and then LL will hopefully bring me to 6”2, the gold standard. Right now I’ve saved up enough for jaw implants and surgery for hooded/vertically narrow eyes so that’s the priority right now.

your nose is a bigger problem from that pic than your jaw
edit: nvmd disregard

Sparky said:
whogivesafucc said:
just get leg lengthening surgery. 5"7 isnt even that bad, you're tall enough to be the same height as most women
You should have seen how badly I got heightmogged at my old school (which was mainly comprised of Rich white kids).
HGH I’m hoping will bring me to 5”10 and then LL will hopefully bring me to 6”2, the gold standard. Right now I’ve saved up enough for jaw implants and surgery for hooded/vertically narrow eyes so that’s the priority right now.

Your area must be fucking hell on earth to live. I'm only 5"11 3/4 at 19. So let's just say 6 feet, and I heightmog the fuck out of most people. That's really just about as much height as you need.

Sparky said:
I live in a rich part of the UK so it’s what expected. I was able to slay in a tinder experiment in Asia and in Moscow and in Sweden. But it’s really difficult here. Fuarkk I wish I was born in EE sometimes.

My nose?!?! That’s a new one. The flaws that get pointed out here were lower third, facial width and close set eyes but nothing about my nose. What’s wrong with it? Should be an easy and safe fix though, whatever it is.

was looking at wromg pic

stupid OP tbh