Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy A realistic incel personality in the wild/ why personality matters (IT read this)

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I found this milennial money video of a rich normie that struck me as having a realistic incel personality. While a lot of bluepillers of the IT variety claim that incels act like Bagel Boss or some shit IRL, I think most of us are more likely to act like this guy:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDnr22oYIhQ

It's obvious there clearly something off about this dude which makes him very relatable to me.
-aspie
-weird/creepy
-remarkably boring
-looks sad while smiling
-questionably gay, especially while exercising
-only passionate about things 99% of women would find boring or difficult to understand
-soy voice
-low self-esteem
-low T
-tiny dick energy despite having wealth
-cares about what other people think in obedient male provider sort of ways, but does not give a fuck in many other important ways (like flexing/showboating) that he isn't even aware of
-needs a lot of alone time
-cat person

Despite being 6/10 (could easily be 7/10 if he got a better haircut and clothes), I really think his personality holds him back :soy:. For fucks sake, he owns 10 rental properties, and he's betabuxxing HARD. It seems like he's handing this 80K Audi to a SINGLE MOM, while he personally drives a Honda. I don't think he LIKES betabuxxing. I think he's been mentally damaged ever since he was a fat teen, and he probably thinks he doesn't DESERVE more. I would imagine in private he holds similar views to incels. Hell he even made a very blackpilled statement around 4:45. He's the kind of guy that NEEDS a bit of toxic masculinity in him. If he were toxically masculine he would have a rotation of latinas in thongs snorting coke on a jacuzzi, and then kick them out whenever they get fat.

2020 06 12 20 21 18 Living On 280K A Year In Fort Worth TX   Millennial Money   YouTube

He's even LEANING into the single mom in this photo :feelsrope:

Last edited:
He's high IQ for sure. I don't even know how to do anything more than basic life stuff :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: