Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A rape story from Chadstralia

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I've followed this story closely. It is amazing how society can shit on a man, then expect him to take it and never retaliate. The following is a story of a man who did retaliate by raping a privileged kike student.

"The man who raped and murdered Israeli exchange student Aiia Maasarwe as she walked home alone in Melbourne’s north earlier this year has been sentenced to 36 years in prison with a non-parole period of 30 years."

The rapist - Codey Herrmann:
e1dcdf438d55a93dc9cd25faffa3272e

The kike - Aiia Maasarwe:
7e8b0c0e041ce3c9a7ac2473e95e099f

The details are very interesting.

"Herrmann hit Ms Maasarwe over the head with a metal pole, knocking her unconscious, before dragging her body behind a small hedge and raping her."

"He hit her another 12 times with the pipe – causing her to die from traumatic head injuries – before covering her with the flammable spray WD-40 and setting her body alight."

The guy sensed she was from Israel so he tried to turn her into ash like her other 6 billion descendants :feelskek::feelskek:

The cuck judge asked: "Why did you do these appalling things?"

I know the answer. He did it because he had a personality disorder stemming from a severely traumatic childhood and this had warped his view of the world. He sought help from the public health system. While he got centrelink, the public health system turned him away because he wasn't in a "crisis." In other words, they didn't help him because he was an ugly male.

Let's look at his upbringing and his state of life before the attack...

"Child protection authorities were notified of concerns for Herrmann’s welfare when he was just six months' old, after a drunken adult dropped a bottle of wine in the family home and the baby drank from it.... By the time he was 12 months old, Herrmann had been effectively abandoned by his mother, who suffered from substance abuse problems.... He was hospitalised with scabies at 17 months old, and by the time he was three authorities had received multiple notifications of drug and alcohol abuse, family violence and neglect in the family home. He suffered rotten teeth and skin problems..... By the time he started school, in the care of a foster mother, Herrmann’s severe behavioural problems had started to emerge."

He was homeless and squatted in an abandoned house:
9a9a801acd38359b8bc1e40a1486a370

By killing the whore, things got better for Herrmann. Herrmann is enjoying his time in prison more than the outside world.

His lawyer told the court:
A couple of weeks ago I saw Mr Herrmann in custody where he is being held at MAP (Melbourne Assessment Prison). I asked him about his experience of being in protection and his co-prisoners and he said something in response to that which really stuck with me. He said, "Most of the other men in the unit talk about all the things they’ve given up or had to give up since they’ve been incarcerated. I can only think in terms of all the things I’ve gained. I’ve gained a safe place to sleep, I get fed three times a day, I have a shower. I’ve also gained a sense of hope that maybe one day if I behave myself in custody I might get to go to a prison that has good programs."

TLDR: Rape is a response to society treating ugly men like shit. The joke is on society, because without sex, ugly men have nothing to lose, and are therefore likely to just help themselves like Codey Herrmann. I'm pleased he's enjoying prison :feelsthink::feelsokman::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelsgah:

Why is this in offtopic, it makes some very valid points

Why is this in offtopic, it makes some very valid points
i don't know how it is linked to inceldom other than the fact he is ugly and treated like shit all his life?

i don't know how it is linked to inceldom other than the fact he is ugly and treated like shit all his life?

Isn't that what inceldom is basically all about? Being ugly and treated like shit all your life? Because that is something all incels can relate to.

Based post. Congratulations to the Australian taxpayer.

Good news for the world

Based post. Congratulations to the Australian taxpayer.
joke is on the taxpayer, they had to pay for his public defender, and pay for 30 yrs of jailing him hhahahah

its sad what has happened here because if the system helped him this whole situation could have been avoided so yes what he has done is wrong but the gov and the mental health system is as much to blame or more as these crimes happen because people like him have nothing and are treated like scum by society and his sentence seems rather long as i think there have been worse crimes with lesser prison times.

Islam is right about jews

Damn, you're hardcore bro. That's based. But I must disawow rape 4 legal reasons.