Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Á rant on how gen z/alpha are ruining online incel communities

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'm genuinely pissed that zoomers and gen alpha trash ruined incel and blackpill discord servers. A few years ago I could join them and find fellow incels and men in similar situations to my own. Now when I join them I'm greeted with retarded zoomers and gen alpha dipshits who can only speak through ebonics. Looksmaxxing and femcels trending on TikTok fucking demolished the incel community on sites outside of this.

You'll find similar things on Twitter as well. This truly is the last safe haven for incels.

The entire internet has been infested with these niggerified zoomers and (gen) alpha

Normie culture is fucking pathetic.

"Rizz bro, rizz, its all about rizz."

Fuck off.

I'm genuinely pissed that zoomers and gen alpha trash ruined incel and blackpill discord servers. A few years ago I could join them and find fellow incels and men in similar situations to my own. Now when I join them I'm greeted with retarded zoomers and gen alpha dipshits who can only speak through ebonics. Looksmaxxing and femcels trending on TikTok fucking demolished the incel community on sites outside of this.

You'll find similar things on Twitter as well. This truly is the last safe haven for incels.
i was so shocked when the blackpill became mainstream
now its suddenly cool to say these things

Fuck off.
i hate that word so much

Any public blackpill discords are infested with that shit

Incelshaming is through the roof because insecure kids think they're incels, finish puberty and become attractive, and then look down on truecels because they think they glowed up due to hard work when really their genetics were good all along.

Incelshaming is through the roof because insecure kids think they're incels, finish puberty and become attractive, and then look down on truecels because they think they glowed up due to hard work when really their genetics were good all along.
This is actually true. Fucking retards mewing at 12 and then telling us the reason they have a good jaw is hard work.

Any public blackpill discords are infested with that shit
Yes. Insufferable.

i was so shocked when the blackpill became mainstream
now its suddenly cool to say these things

i hate that word so much
TikTok is like a fucking swarm of locusts. It ruins everything it touches.

Fuck off.
"New trending word blud "

“bro you never tried” you became 5’10 in the span of 6 months by existing
“bro go to the gym” when my frame is so bad i could live in the gym for 20 years and get strength mogged by 14 year olds picking up their first dumbbell
“get a decent haircut” my hair is so atrocious and doesn’t look good in ANY style unlike your normie broccoli mushroom head cut

“bro you never tried” you became 5’10 in the span of 6 months by existing
“bro go to the gym” when my frame is so bad i could live in the gym for 20 years and get strength mogged by 14 year olds picking up their first dumbbell
“get a decent haircut” my hair is so atrocious and doesn’t look good in ANY style unlike your normie broccoli mushroom head cut
normie fag retards who talk like that need to bite the curb.

normie fag retards who talk like that need to bite the curb.
“just play the cards you’re dealt” they dont understand that some people dont even get a full hand
they could have a royal flush and i have some pokemon cards and a burger king coupon

The incel community should have never gone mainstream

hearing "blackpill" youtubers talking about their past girlfriends makes me wanna punch the wall.

Idk it's been two years since I communicated with any incel outside of this forum, i don't even know anything else outside of her
But it was expected that this would happen because incels are a minority,
In any case, even if they distorted the word incel, later on, true incels would create another word to identify themselves.

Saw some dude on social media describe himself as an ‘Incel’. He has his gf tagged on his bio lmao.

Idk it's been two years since I communicated with any incel outside of this forum, i don't even know anything else outside of her
But it was expected that this would happen because incels are a minority,
In any case, even if they distorted the word incel, later on, true incels would create another word to identify themselves.
True

hearing "blackpill" youtubers talking about their past girlfriends makes me wanna punch the wall.
Same. Then I read the comments and it's fucking normies misusing incel lingo and doing the same. Rage fuel
“just play the cards you’re dealt” they dont understand that some people dont even get a full hand
they could have a royal flush and i have some pokemon cards and a burger king coupon

but if the idea that we are le evil crazy mass murderers is reinforced, they will probably back off.
Not really, we first went mainstream with normies after Elliot Rodger and especially after Alek Minassian. Immediately after Alek, the number of new registered accounts here spiked.

Immediately after Alek, the number of new registered accounts here spiked.
probably because a bunch of incels finally had a community for people like them.
as long as we have no tolerance for normies we should be fine.

that drives me mad
our suffering is their cool cutesy aesthetic

dont like zoomers, even when im one,the older part of the zoomers ofcourse, did not get internet until way after everyone else in my age range did, maybe why i cant communicate with my generation at all, my brain is not melted enough

Gen Alpha became looksmaxxed obsessed, but it makes sense they see the pain of Gen Z and Millenial Incels and or Doomers.

All these kids do at the age of 12 is mewing and hitting the gym.

They are also all about that Hustle culture. Get rich quick or you are a finished wageslave - i mean its somewhat true too.

Still they watch trash like Ishowspeed and Pokimane or some crap (i dont know any names lol Ninja is that guy still relevant? Pewiepie? Lmao)

So fucking true. The guys who start self identify as "incels" after a "bad break up" are literal Cancer of the community

They ruined looksmax.org

They ruined looksmax.org
Looksmaxx is full of kiddies not even halfway through puberty yet and brainrot. Jfl at the amount of users there that think they did something when in reality, it was their genes that did all the work.

I'm Gen Z but the looksmaxxing shit annoys me to hell lmfao it's always these chads and prettyboys talking about that shit.

wow. the “A” in your title exposes your non US default keyboard…opsec ruined…so over

also DNR

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back