Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A rant about living abroad

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
I want to make a rant, because a lot of anger sits on my soul. If you read this, thank you for your time.

I fucking hate living abroad, living in US. There is no joy that sparks inside me. Sure, I have a lot of things right now that I wasn't able to afford, of course, but there are things that I can't acquire so easy. I want to make some memories too.

I feel like my life is divided in three parts: home, school and job. I can't do nothing for 6 days of the week, and Sunday? Sundays are worse because Monday comes like a hunter and destroys your mood. School and work combined.

I have to go to school, then come back home, change my clothes and run to the job, because I have one hour limit between to do it. At my job I feel like a ghost. People talk one with each other, and me? They reject me, I don't know why. If I did something wrong, they should tell me, not hide it.

At school, I feel like a ghost, too. Too invisible to even be felt, let aside talking. The only people that talk to me are the Jehova's Witnesses and random people asking me to sign a free trial for idk.
I start to resent people, become more arrogant and rude, and screw all this bullshit. Because four years are enough for me to feel the isolation and emptiness. No one likes me? Good, at least I should tell them fuck off and leave me alone, because there will be a point where I will reject all the humanity.

If I did something wrong, they should tell me, not hide it.
I know that feel. I was interned in job where my mom is a big boss, and everyone whas so nicely to me and no one said that I'm doing something wrong even when i was. I hate that hypocrisy, I know they hate to show all that kindness to me but they won't stop. Better ignoring and laugh than fake sympathy.
I start to resent people, become more arrogant and rude, and screw all this bullshit.
Too bad this shit don't work for manlets.

but OP where are you from originially?

Sounds like absolute hell, OP.

I want to live abroad too,to make some good shekels.